Votes: 777 28.4%
  • Eva

Votes: 427 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there any vaginal sex yet? can't tell because there is no tag.
Only a little, and only in a flashback scene. With one girl who is now dead in the present, and one girl whose fate is currently unknown.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 208 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So is this game going to turn into an anal prolapse fest like his other game Between Salvation and Abyss? Actually downloaded this but after playing his other game not so sure I want to play this one now.
Hopefully his dick decreases, I normally ignore this but damn, it's like a baseball bat. Maybe the slider in the parameters tab broke or something.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Hopefully his dick decreases, I normally ignore this but damn, it's like a baseball bat. Maybe the slider in the parameters tab broke or something.
His physical dick may decrease but his mental dick (he is a kind of super-pooper hero) nothing can save. I wonder why the biggest dicks in AVNs almost always belong to the MCs in the games with cringey writing.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I know it looks ridiculous. It looks like it is two feet long. I think a lot of women would be afraid to put his dick in them and would leave as soon as he got it out. Especially if he wanted to ram it into their ass.

Also he is a liar. He talks about how he won't commit any violence against his own family but then fucks them in the ass until they bleed and their rectum turns inside out.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I know it looks ridiculous. It looks like it is two feet long. I think a lot of women would be afraid to put his dick in them and would leave as soon as he got it out. Especially if he wanted to ram it into their ass.

Also he is a liar. He talks about how he won't commit any violence against his own family but then fucks them in the ass until they bleed and their rectum turns inside out.
Pretty sure that last part is the MC of the other game, Between Salvation and Abyss. No prolapses in this one.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
ChoiceGuide/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: The Sunset Fairies/ Ethan Krautz -
Game Version: 0.06
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my choice guide and gallery mod for The Sunset Fairies. This Mod highlights the points each choice gives (optional) and adds a gallery that shows all lewd scenes.

Download: WORKUPLOAD

There is a new update, could you please update your mod for the last game version?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSunsetFairies-0.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes