Votes: 778 28.5%
  • Eva

Votes: 427 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The definition will depend on the site. On F95Zone, for example, the Milf tag has nothing to do children/birthing but an age range.
I understand that is how its being used but it is being used incorrectly.

Ok, I don't know if it's possible or not, but I'm leaving, I don't come here to be made fun of.
Well, where do you usually go?

p.s. don't leave stay and have fun.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
It's an okay start. Looks good, the beginning of the story felt rushed. There are some details that could use looking at, like the gun bang when it has a suppressor on and the dialog needs tweaking.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is just a taste issue but I feel this little red could use a touch of softening in the eyebrow department, but it's not a deal breaker & won't stop me from trying it, looking good so far!

Screenshot_20230213_185359.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty decent intro

Could become a gud survival typ game

The characters are decent

Specially the mother figure and sister

The young niece twins are gud too but look a bit too young

Will keep a eye on this

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not enough story, nor character development to make any kind of real decision about this VN, let alone who my favorite perspective LI's are. I will keep an eye on it, as I like the concept. I just hope I won't be disappointed like I have by others of this genre.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Since this one has unavoidable Loli, I will find this thread amusing.

There is now a planned Harem Tag, so I am no longer extremely confused. :)
An unavoidable Harem may make sense because it can be tricky to pull it together.
If so, please indicate "Unavoidable Harem" in Description.
Also I will never accept that Harem is compatible with Romance.
It is not.

Tip to the Dev:
Platonic is the easiest path to make; and mate selection is the most basic Sexology.
Platonic will increase workload (mostly story planning: and perhaps a few basic images for filler banter if chronological transition is too abrupt), so decide between Unavoidable Harem or not.

If not:
Options:
1) Platonic > Story
2) Sexual > Sexual Options

(informative example):
1) I love you.
2) I love you but I also want to put my dick in you.

2A) Lets do some fairy tale shit.
2B) Lets do some corrupt shit.

In this case, Platonic is base story and Sexual is woven in:
Platonic) They walk down the hallway.
Sexual) They walk down the hallway [they stop, look into eachother's eyes, kiss] and then they continue walking down the hallway.
But if the story is Harem-centric, the difficulty to parse may not be worth it.
But Harem is not not Harem.

Otherwise, it's high quality for what it is.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
What makes you think it is a tease?
well i dont see milf tag and only loli tag so no future tags added and dev like more loli content than milf s so easy to predict that is only for teasing or he just dont use any ''normal" content in his new game

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
well i dont see milf tag and only loli tag so no future tags added and dev like more loli content than milf s so easy to predict that is only for teasing or he just dont use any ''normal" content in his new game
It is the first release (after the very short demo from before) and there isn't any sex content yet for anyone. It is focused on getting to know the twins right now, but the older ladies will be showing up later (and the mom has a little moment even already and it was nice), believe that. Game just doesn't want to overwhelm the player all at once with too much hotness.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Ah yes, nothing like having the music turned off and then suddenly it starts blaring anyway with no way to shut it off....

Redheads with green eyes was a masterful choice, and my Kryptonite, but ditch the forced music, OMG.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes