Votes: 768 28.4%
  • Eva

Votes: 421 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 292 10.8%

• Total voters

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
So, the good news is you have two fantastic models for your main girls. The family dynamic seems interesting.

The dialogue, story flow, and story in general could use some work.

Examples: why would Emma introduce herself like that ("the feisty and outgoing one is here"). The same terms the MC used to narrate to the audience. Very unnatural. In real life I would feel like she has a major inadequacy complex and forces herself to act that way to differentiate herself from her sister.

Jumping to "stay 2 weeks with your Uncle" with no planning or explanation.

Imo, adding a sci-fi/fantasy element to your story to make it stand out rarely works out. I usually just find it a distraction, and this one managed to be distracting in a 5 minute intro. If that's the story you want to tell, go for it, but don't feel like it's a requirement for these types of games.

Reactions: seethreepeeoh

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Hopefully, this game just focuses on telling a story, no branching paths necessary, and kinks will just be a yes or no.

Reactions: Redcarn

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks promising, dev, just fix the font to the text, it almost doesn't look good because of the brightness and it would be great

Reactions: EthanKrautz

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
KoGa3 Since you are making a mod for the other game: do you maybe plan to do one here as well? Would be nice!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Since you are making a mod for the other game: do you maybe plan to do one here as well? Would be nice!
Hi. I was already thinking about it, even started to do one for the intro (actually it's almost finished...). But I decided to stop again, it's not needed. The game has already sound, so far no choices either. And I've read that music is also planned later. Doing a Mod makes therefore no sense for me.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Finally got around to try this one out. Sure was short though, very short.
Now, I could've sworn that I played an identical VN, back in march/april, called "Unforgettable Summer"
(altho that one was just a 'demo'). Now I'm curious if its the same game.
:unsure:
(and no, Im not "promoting" another game, as that one never got any updates, and I suspect that Sunset Fairies might be the same game?)

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes