MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I saw in the reviews there isn't a lot of content if you want to go the Dom route (which is usually how I play these games) is it still quite light on Dom content?

There are some games that start on two paths and end up on one (Become Someone ended up being Dom only, which obviously didn't bother me) and some that do manage to keep up both paths but sometimes one path needs some updates to catch up with the content level of the other.

Is Dom getting updates and just needs to catch up? or is it not really the focus of development and may be phased out?
The dom route is pretty big! Never really counted, but definitely well over 80+ events and it's getting updated every time a new version is published, including this one :)

Reactions: zigzagman1031

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Still some hard lock bugs like when you're outside Emily's door and she won't open it. Same selection of 'She Would.....' but it does nothing even if you click all four of them.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Can I continue my saves from 0.3.0 or do I have to start a new game? Also, What are the new events in 0.3.5? I haven't seen any yet even though the tips mention new events for the work route.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well the new UI is impressive as fuck, take a bit to get used to. But Im seeing 0 new content? I mean I loaded my save from the previous version but it seems to be the same daily grind that was the end of content for the last version

Jun 26, 2021
After giving the pill someone, the next day someone is knocking at my door but I can't open it so I am pretty much stuck there

Reactions: Zepts

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
The UI is impressive but it’s close to unuseable on mobile. The left panel clips at screen height so some elements get cutoff completely. Phone UI goes behind the left panel, and everything is all round smaller.

Reactions: fddsffds

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
WOW! New UI is so fucking good! This game is a gem! I think i will subscribe the patreon

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
" Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck when someone was knocking on their door. "... still stuck.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so...anyone else losing your money every Wednesday or Friday on the 3rd or 4th week in this update? because i've had to restart 7 times nows and it never fails that my character gets mugged and loses all their money within the 3rd or 4th weeks Wednesday/Friday, meaning no rent thus instant game over :mad:, if this is some way of pay walling so people will subscribe to the OP's patreon to get the cheat room just so they don't get a insta game over then it's really crummy.
Edit: also why does this game not have a bank system? because it would actually help people who are not patreon subers to NOT lose everything via the mugging that sets you to $0 and really makes this game pointless to play unless you're a patreon suber with cheat room access to give yourself back your money

Last edited:

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
Oh my God, how did it get, another author who breaks saves from previous versions of the game, well, you think it's a few hours of your life spent, but look what an ugly and obscene interface I made, cool right?

• Angry
Reactions: KLUMZEE
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes