Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gotta admit I did not expect this game to be crafted so well, but I don't mind being pleasantly surprised. Looking forward for more updates, one of the better HTML games in my experience (provided you like kinky fetishes, personally I didn't check out dominant side of things here).

If someone asked me what I want more of in this game then 2 things - 1) more SMS messages, really well made and hot content, 2) for Instagram (?) app to work on phone, would love to see some sexy posts and comments too from other perverts ogling my babes haha.

Also I know it's probably early, but the dates with GF feel kinda bland, would love to see more options there not just kinetic experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
okay so...anyone else losing your money every Wednesday or Friday on the 3rd or 4th week in this update? because i've had to restart 7 times nows and it never fails that my character gets mugged and loses all their money within the 3rd or 4th weeks Wednesday/Friday, meaning no rent thus instant game over :mad:, if this is some way of pay walling so people will subscribe to the OP's patreon to get the cheat room just so they don't get a insta game over then it's really crummy.
Edit: also why does this game not have a bank system? because it would actually help people who are not patreon subers to NOT lose everything via the mugging that sets you to $0 and really makes this game pointless to play unless you're a patreon suber with cheat room access to give yourself back your money
You get mugged twice, the same amount of times in v0.3. When you get robbed the first time, just follow him into the mall and you will get everything back. The second time, you can defend yourself if you have a taser, offer yourself if you have enough feminization, beat him up if you're dom etc. You have a lot of choices what to do both times :)

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
well the new UI is impressive as fuck, take a bit to get used to. But Im seeing 0 new content? I mean I loaded my save from the previous version but it seems to be the same daily grind that was the end of content for the last version
Not a lot of content yeah, mostly ui. But there is a new aphrodisiac mini quest line, an extra bnwo emily event I think and a bunch of dreams. Also a couple of random events scattered about

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
did you ever find a fix? having the same issue
Did you guys replace the old html file with the new hotfix one? After you do that, try to refresh the browser a couple of times or go back in time with the "history back" button. When someone knocks on your door there should be a pop up below the green bar, to go outside. Click that.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Wow. The story is nice. But i feel like it was a little to easy on BNWO class to push Emily to that route. It looked like "oh whats BNWO? Oh! I want it!" And nothing between it. Also i wanted to be a "normal" guy, not submissive, and not too much dom but it looks like BNWO classes push us to being submisive.

I wanted to ask. How often the game is being updated?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Wow. The story is nice. But i feel like it was a little to easy on BNWO class to push Emily to that route. It looked like "oh whats BNWO? Oh! I want it!" And nothing between it. Also i wanted to be a "normal" guy, not submissive, and not too much dom but it looks like BNWO classes push us to being submisive.

I wanted to ask. How often the game is being updated?
Every 5 weeks. This update was mostly a UI redesign, but usually the new updates have over 60 + new events.

blixen

Dec 29, 2022
yeah excellent work for the new UI .
I'm having a little problem, after I use the pill and choose a girl I go to sleep and someone knock on my door, its tell me that i have to check it out but I'm must be blind because I dont find the button to open the door
1703418187336.png

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
yeah excellent work for the new UI .
I'm having a little problem, after I use the pill and choose a girl I go to sleep and someone knock on my door, its tell me that i have to check it out but I'm must be blind because I dont find the button to open the door
View attachment 3200695
Download the hotfix, it fixes the issue :)

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
does the Dom route end with the search of plates? After trying to search for them nothing else happens.
Also, during the other route, after googling blacked both links, the subscribe and think about it, gives </div>

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
does the Dom route end with the search of plates? After trying to search for them nothing else happens.
Also, during the other route, after googling blacked both links, the subscribe and think about it, gives </div>
Fixed the blacked bug, will update the hotfix soon. And for the dom route.. I think? Not sure, but it's definitely near the (current) end!

Reactions: TheSinner
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes