parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Does the content for the mom end after eating her out? And for Ava after she shows us her clothes we bought and spreads her legs? This was all on the DOM route. I wish there was a warning when these girls' content ended, like with the girlfriend

peppytheclown

Apr 1, 2020
In the sub route, once poor Giancarlo Esposito gets brought in do the classes end for good? They were honestly the best part, I'm assuming it's just the end of content for now.

Reactions: enabledcoomer

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What exactly is the new content besides the new ui? On the sub route the only one I saw was a gloryhole scene in the mall and the pill route. On the dom route I didn't see any new content at all. The tips also say something about new content in the sex shop route for 0.3.5 but I didn't find anything there either.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
The tips also say something about new content in the sex shop route for 0.3.5 but I didn't find anything there either.
Same, didn't find anything else at the job as well. Using an older save though, so that could be it. Did see the new pill content though.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Dont know if its a bug or not but after you give one of the girls the pill it is stuck on some one is at the door cant click anything after that or go to the door.

Reactions: styggtuff12

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
What exactly is the new content besides the new ui? On the sub route the only one I saw was a gloryhole scene in the mall and the pill route. On the dom route I didn't see any new content at all. The tips also say something about new content in the sex shop route for 0.3.5 but I didn't find anything there either.
+1

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't played the game, just curious as to why you went with it being Swedish, University in Sweden is not only free for natives (with the exception of very specific schools that have a lot of material costs), but natives also get paid by the state to attend school.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So I also installed the hotfix and the only new content I saw was the shady guy with the aphrodisiac pill for sale.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Dev I think your "phone Feature" is a little broken. It doesn't want to stop playing a video and it's still big. Save is attached, Help would be appreciated.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I haven't played the game, just curious as to why you went with it being Swedish, University in Sweden is not only free for natives (with the exception of very specific schools that have a lot of material costs), but natives also get paid by the state to attend school.
The People get PAID to go to School?!:oops::oops: Wow TIL.

Dannyowns_u

Aug 5, 2017
Anybody else get stuck on the message from Emily when she's about to go on a date to the club? Regardless of the choices I pick it does not continue.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i get the pill from the drug dealer and the next morning the person i give it to comes knocking on my door but i have no options, i can't walk out, i can't open the door, i can't do anything.

Reactions: DocBsb

likepresto

Oct 18, 2017
Locked out at the door message as well. Definitely missing a prompt that soft locks the game. Unfortunately I couldn't use the history back feature bc I was locked in a choice that I couldn't skip past to avoid using the pill.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes