MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
There are parts of the game that are not progressing regardless of the choice you make, the most that happens is the choice disappears and you are stuck on that screen, this happened to me 3 times, 1 time on the domination route and another 2 on the sissy

Like this:
View attachment 3210836
Yes, it's a prominent bug that we haven't found how to solve just yet. Please refresh the browser and the choices should be there.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Really slick new UI, impressive!

I certainly hope there will be more classes and that moving to the Principal is a simple way to hold down the content for classes. Am I on the right track?

Thanks for your work so far, really nice to see such a polished work at this early stage!
The plan is for the player to have 1 lecture a week and help the principal twice a week. A new location will appear probably in the next update, so a bunch of content will be there too :)

peppytheclown

Apr 1, 2020
The plan is for the player to have 1 lecture a week and help the principal twice a week. A new location will appear probably in the next update, so a bunch of content will be there too :)
Shame, the lectures were truly fun, I imagine they must have been a lot of work though to keep 3 a week. As long as there is content related to helping the principal and not just stat changes I don't mind too much.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yes, it's a prominent bug that we haven't found how to solve just yet. Please refresh the browser and the choices should be there.
sometimes ctrl + r will fix this (only works for me about 10% of the time other times i have to leave the game and relaunch)

the0wolf

Feb 14, 2020
is there a way to leave my room to go to other places around the house or it's just my room that's available ??

Fakesmurf

Jun 6, 2022
Currently only your room except when there is a special event (which has a link then). It's pretty much linear currently, but to be honest I prefer that over a dozen of additional locations where nothing happens.

styler110

Jun 17, 2020
Hi, seem to have found a bug with one of the closing tags which blocks path on sub/fem route. This is version 3.5 with the hot fix. Attached is a save file to this section.
Good job on the new UI btw.
1703881059261.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flowers789
May 2, 2022
fix is on its
Hi, seem to have found a bug with one of the closing tags which blocks path on sub/fem route. This is version 3.5 with the hot fix. Attached is a save file to this section.
Good job on the new UI btw.
Fix is on its way, refactors to passage transitions had two bugs sneak in here and in one more spot :( my bad! Megy will push a hothothothotfix tomorrow most likely.

And yay for UI! :love: Was tons of fun working on this one - more to come now that the main bits are in :)

Selfhelp mode: if you want to patch it right away open the .html file with an editor and find:
<</linkreplace t8n>>
and replace it with:
<</linkreplace>>

Pc62374

Mar 15, 2022
I'm on android and when I launch the game none of the images are showing, I've already applied the hot fix. Any fix for this?

Sjmurphy

Mar 24, 2018
error on day 29 working in the sex shop
-"Perfect.. You look amazing Stephen.." She stands up and gives you a kiss on the cheek..

-"Now go on, get to work. Today is going to be a busy day!" She smiles, as you pull up your pants and follow her out of the room...

Error: cannot execute macro <<linkreplace>>: malformed closing tag: "<</linkreplace t8n>>"
t8n>>

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
error on day 29 working in the sex shop
-"Perfect.. You look amazing Stephen.." She stands up and gives you a kiss on the cheek..

-"Now go on, get to work. Today is going to be a busy day!" She smiles, as you pull up your pants and follow her out of the room...

Error: cannot execute macro <<linkreplace>>: malformed closing tag: "<</linkreplace t8n>>"
t8n>>
Should be fixed with the new hotfix :)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes