MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hey Dev I think your "phone Feature" is a little broken. It doesn't want to stop playing a video and it's still big. Save is attached, Help would be appreciated.
Hello, tried your save, it seems to work fine to me. Did you try to click on the gif to minimize it or close/open the phone again? If so, what OS and browser are you using?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I haven't played the game, just curious as to why you went with it being Swedish, University in Sweden is not only free for natives (with the exception of very specific schools that have a lot of material costs), but natives also get paid by the state to attend school.
Hah no reason to be honest, I just like Sweden and the SUP sounded dope lol! Yeah I understand, didn't have realism in mind when making the game :)

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Locked out at the door message as well. Definitely missing a prompt that soft locks the game. Unfortunately I couldn't use the history back feature bc I was locked in a choice that I couldn't skip past to avoid using the pill.
Please download the hotfix

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
It certainly doesn't add most of the 'over 20 new events' from the changelog.
It's closer to 10 if you don't count the dreams! 3 randoms, 8 new dreams, dom/sub/fem variants in some, pill questline with 3 events, last two having 3-4 variants, 3 sup events and I think I missed a couple more.

Not a lot because we were occupied by the UI and updating literally every single event in the game :D

Next update will hopefully bring 60+ events like v0.3 did!

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Anybody else get stuck on the message from Emily when she's about to go on a date to the club? Regardless of the choices I pick it does not continue.
Refresh your browser, if it doesn't work, download the hotfix and try again. If that doesn't fix the issue, please send me a save file. Press ESC -> Save/Load -> Save to disk.

i get the pill from the drug dealer and the next morning the person i give it to comes knocking on my door but i have no options, i can't walk out, i can't open the door, i can't do anything.
Download the hotfix. Check if a hotfix is out before reporting a bug next time, please!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It's closer to 10 if you don't count the dreams! 3 randoms, 8 new dreams, dom/sub/fem variants in some, pill questline with 3 events, last two having 3-4 variants, 3 sup events and I think I missed a couple more.

Not a lot because we were occupied by the UI and updating literally every single event in the game :D

Next update will hopefully bring 60+ events like v0.3 did!
What SUP events? What random events other than the gloryhole on the sub route?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
What SUP events? What random events other than the gloryhole on the sub route?
Forgot to mention, you can actually give the pill to Emily too!

SUP: 1 - Do nothing event (Check it out, the sub professor visits) 1 - Search the web event, 1 - Walk around the SUP event.

Randoms: Glory hole, clothes compliment short event ( dom route ), Sisters random sleeping event ( dom route)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Refresh your browser, if it doesn't work, download the hotfix and try again. If that doesn't fix the issue, please send me a save file. Press ESC -> Save/Load -> Save to disk.

Download the hotfix. Check if a hotfix is out before reporting a bug next time, please!
i have the hotfix but i had the pill issue happen but ctrl + r fixed it (sometimes the browsers gets stupid and resetting scripts will fix issues)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, tried your save, it seems to work fine to me. Did you try to click on the gif to minimize it or close/open the phone again? If so, what OS and browser are you using?
Did all that and even reloaded the browser but still big phone and gif playing nonstop.
Os is windows 10 and browser is Firefox

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSup-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Who is the model for the sex shop keeper?
You can find all of the main models in the credit section. ( Click "See some tips" and then "Credits") The model goes by Xenon_ne or Alin_ma :)

Did all that and even reloaded the browser but still big phone and gif playing nonstop.
Os is windows 10 and browser is Firefox
Very weird, please send me a screenshot, and if you can, contact me on discord, I don't want to fill this comment section with us chatting :)

Reactions: Gonzolino

Dexis

Aug 17, 2020
There are parts of the game that are not progressing regardless of the choice you make, the most that happens is the choice disappears and you are stuck on that screen, this happened to me 3 times, 1 time on the domination route and another 2 on the sissy

Like this:
1703749768205.png

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes