MR. Dane

Donor
May 9, 2017
Seems like there is an issue with the lingerie on dom route it does not go further when clicking one of the sets.

RuffUnity

Mar 13, 2021
Have an issue, I am playing it on my phone through Joiplay app, when you go to the mall ans an event opens a location you end up being unable to leave due to the bottom of the ui being gone Screenshot_20231225_021646_JoiPlay.jpg

Reactions: Killer50

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Amazing job on the UI MegyMonster, probably the nicest example of "skeuomorphic" design i have seen in a HTML game so far.

The sexy bit are nice too :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mira Something

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
UI revamp is amazing. One comment: Numbers after 5, possibly 4, are not easy to press at a moment's notice. I'd consider using 1234/QWER. Or whatever you want. also, is it just me, or was there a version of this game where you made a bunch of BNWO propaganda? am i remembering this right, or is that a different game? either way, top job.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Not a lot of content yeah, mostly ui. But there is a new aphrodisiac mini quest line, an extra bnwo emily event I think and a bunch of dreams. Also a couple of random events scattered about
well I didnt see any of that but Im on the dom path so maybe thats why

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
UI revamp is amazing. One comment: Numbers after 5, possibly 4, are not easy to press at a moment's notice. I'd consider using 1234/QWER. Or whatever you want. also, is it just me, or was there a version of this game where you made a bunch of BNWO propaganda? am i remembering this right, or is that a different game? either way, top job.
You're remembering a game called The good son. It's a big inspiration! :)

wedoom

Nov 11, 2017
What are the feminization / domination stats needed to start the new content at work in 3.5? I can't seem to get it to trigger in either of my runs.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
What are the feminization / domination stats needed to start the new content at work in 3.5? I can't seem to get it to trigger in either of my runs.
The aphrodisiac questline requires it to be at least day 45 and for the player to have completed either 6 Mia or 6 sisters events.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Do I have to start from the beginning? I've continued both a dom and a sub save from the previous version, and I got nothing new except the pill from shady dude event (only in my sub save).

Reactions: TheGodUncle

ayin111

Sep 5, 2021
This game is really good. just sad there are many bugs where you cant do anything and have to restart.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Decent game but desperately needs more content to help it get off the hamster wheel feeling. Not sure if I am a fan of new UI either but maybe it'll grow on me.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Amazing game. Hope the dom route gets more content in the next update too. I skipped on this game a long time because it seemed like a gay/sissy only game. I wish the thread made it more obvious that there is a route where the MC is just straight and theres no NTR/gay content

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes