Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I tried doing fresh playthrough with only Submissive class in the college basically to just explore GF wanting to cheat since previously I took both Sub and BNWO class and it seemed like BNWO just took over. I had a problem tho, first time GF went on a date and the guy texted from their date, at the part where he said they will go to nightclub, 2 options appear - Okay or Not okay with it basically. After you choose option nothing happens and game is stuck.. This is probably reported, but if not there you go.

Dunno how much this affects stuff, but I did agree to all the sub/fem/bnwo/slave stuff options everywhere outside of class as well and I responded to the stranger couple who wanted MC to be their slave and agreed to all te demands.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I tried doing fresh playthrough with only Submissive class in the college basically to just explore GF wanting to cheat since previously I took both Sub and BNWO class and it seemed like BNWO just took over. I had a problem tho, first time GF went on a date and the guy texted from their date, at the part where he said they will go to nightclub, 2 options appear - Okay or Not okay with it basically. After you choose option nothing happens and game is stuck.. This is probably reported, but if not there you go.

Dunno how much this affects stuff, but I did agree to all the sub/fem/bnwo/slave stuff options everywhere outside of class as well and I responded to the stranger couple who wanted MC to be their slave and agreed to all te demands.
Could you please send me the save file? ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is penis size strictly tied to feminization points, or can it shrink in other ways? I hope there's a backdoor to major shrinkage without... you know... using MC's back door. But I assume the only way is fem, meaning rear-entry only. How small does it get in current update too, btw?

May 2, 2022
Is penis size strictly tied to feminization points, or can it shrink in other ways? I hope there's a backdoor to major shrinkage without... you know... using MC's back door. But I assume the only way is fem, meaning rear-entry only. How small does it get in current update too, btw?
Penises are known to shrink when exposed to cold :cool:

Reactions: 1Teddy1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Penises are known to shrink when exposed to cold :cool:
Sure. I've seen the shower scene. I'm talking permanent change & looking for a way to do so without sticking things in MC's butthole. :D I assume that's just the way the game will be designed though, with rigid requirements to gain stats on that path which will undoubtedly involve more ass-play and gay sex. I'm not personally interested in feminization and planned to jump off the path once MC attained the embarrassingly perfect sized cuck cock, (a real 2-finger stroker that squirts in 3 seconds and gets a lot of honest and bewildered inquiries of if it's "in yet" :BootyTime:). Just trying to avoid as much gay/trans content for MC as possible on the way to get there. Though chastity and ruined orgasms are the opposite of what I like also (free my boy, let him jack!), I still kept him in a cage as much as possible in the hopes that it would contribute to the shrinkage without the need for more gay or trans content. The shrinkage looks to be 100% tied to feminization points though, unsurprisingly.

On how small it can get, I've dug through the image files though and it looks like MC's penis only shrinks one size of indeterminate length "seems to have gotten smaller" as of this update.

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Sure. I've seen the shower scene. I'm talking permanent change & looking for a way to do so without sticking things in MC's butthole. :D I assume that's just the way the game will be designed though, with rigid requirements to gain stats on that path which will undoubtedly involve more ass-play and gay sex. I'm not personally interested in feminization and planned to jump off the path once MC attained the embarrassingly perfect sized cuck cock, (one that squirts in 3 seconds and can't even reach the g-spot, let alone cervix :BootyTime:) trying to avoid as much gay/trans content for MC as possible on the way to get there. Though chastity and ruined orgasms are the opposite of what I like also (free my boy, let him jack!), I still kept him in a cage as much as possible in the hopes that it would contribute to the shrinkage without the need for more gay or trans content. The shrinkage looks to be 100% tied to feminization points though, unsurprisingly.

On how small it can get, I've dug through the image files though and it looks like MC's penis only shrinks one size of indeterminate length "seems to have gotten smaller" as of this update.
Yeah we don't really track it or anything currently. Talking about butt stuff, you'll ALWAYS have an option to turn the offer down or skip the event completely, same with most feminization events to be honest. If we ever decide to track your cock size it would probably be tied to the chastity cage however :(

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah we don't really track it or anything currently. Talking about butt stuff, you'll ALWAYS have an option to turn the offer down or skip the event completely, same with most feminization events to be honest. If we ever decide to track your cock size it would probably be tied to the chastity cage however :(
I could deal with a little MC caging in the future if it leads to the outcome of a snortle-inducing 3 incher. We all must make sacrifices. :geek:

Butt-stuff is currently unavoidable at work though with feminization route active if you want to continue working to prevent a "game over". MC is basically forced to plug up by his boss in a scene, without a backout option, and it automatically becomes required uniform after that. You can skip Fem class too, but it currently also means skipping the other classes on the roster that day currently. Will we be able to pick & choose which classes to skip on an individual day in the future?

joe blogins

Jun 29, 2018
after reading one of the messages from the phone (girlfrend) its stuck on her showing how much shes arounsed. Everytime i try and open the phone its the same video.

The fix for this phone being stuck for me is closing the game and reopening it.

Jun 12, 2021
Guys, any new about 0.4 release?
seems like dev shared something
From Discord:
MegyMonster14/01/2024 17:46

Everyone Good evening.

The planned release dates are as follows:

The SUP v0.4 backer build release: February 3rd - 10th

The SUP v0.4 public release: February 10th - 17th ( a week later )

Planned content - Expanded SUP, BNWO Emily and Work event lines. Lectures are also coming back! Just once a week, but they're 2x the length. ( Hopefully over 60 new events in total <:3321pepefiendish:1168167791946379356> )

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes