MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
One of the mods keeps uploading the backer version which contains a bug during the 32th work event. ‍

If you you suddenly get a black screen when going into work you'll have to use the cheat room to set the $workevent variable back by two.

Sorry guys, he just deletes my links.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
can you be a femboy switch yet? Or are all femboy events you being a bitch?
There's no fem + dom route yet, no.
can't answer Adrina on message well are you ready.
Could you please provide some screenshots or a save file? Are you playing on mobile or pc?
why 1986 not work on safe?
1986 only works AFTER Leyja asks you to open the safe. If she hasn't yet, it won't open.
so how much NTR content is there ? any sex scenes yet ?
Of course! There's a BUNCH of ntr content. Never counted the scenes, but it's probably in the high tens or low hundreds.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
There's no fem + dom route yet, no.

Could you please provide some screenshots or a save file? Are you playing on mobile or pc?

1986 only works AFTER Leyja asks you to open the safe. If she hasn't yet, it won't open.

Of course! There's a BUNCH of ntr content. Never counted the scenes, but it's probably in the high tens or low hundreds.
Too bad the game have no "hidden" netorare content. All paths are about, "yes im cheating on you, break up with me or be a cuck" :(

Sukebe

Apr 22, 2017
Since the last two updates, I can't read the messages on the phone; when i click on the phone, I see the list of messages but can't open one. So, I am stuck at the party. (I use Firefox)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
For transformation tag, does MC goes MtF or it's just sissy stuff? If it's MtF, did it already happen or is it something for future?

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
One of the mods keeps uploading the backer version which contains a bug during the 32th work event. ‍

If you you suddenly get a black screen when going into work you'll have to use the cheat room to set the $workevent variable back by two.

Should I wait for a later version or does the current 0.6 on here work ok?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Mods will be mods. They weren't hugged enough as children and need to get their jollies somehow.

Any timetable on when the fixed version will go public somewhere else (if at all)?

Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes