klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Changelog:

"Damn. Looks like a good update. :D For all the routes I'm not playing. :cry:"

But just like MC's girlfriend, everyone gets their turn. Well, except him.
I know right? I get that the dev prioritizes what he likes and thats fair, but I personally wish there was more content with the MC (with men for me)

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
It SHOULD work, the bug appears if you select a specific unpopular choice. (turn down leyja during one of the messages.)

The fixed version is on itch and tfgames! I'll also release a hotfix on here in a couple of days when I get back, hopefully they won't remove that :)
Man, I was looking forward to try and double cross her with the principal, does that mean that the club is exclusive to the rebellion path and wont appear on the loyalty pat? also is Leyja just not going to appear on the story anymore? could you reveal it or is too spoiler?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I guess my question was missed first time, so I'll try again. Does transformation tag include MtF gender change or it's just sissification content?

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
I have played other games in html and being Italian I use chrome with the automatic translator, but in this game every time I click on a link the browser gives me an error.

While if I play in English everything works. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to fix it?

Thank you.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
I played through most/all of the dominate route (At least as far as I could tell) and I really enjoyed it!

My one complaint/wish is that it had some audio/SFX. SFX really elevates games like this to the next level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

ACompleteFuckingIdiot

Formerly 'zesxdcfvgbhunij'
Aug 30, 2022
So I do have a bit of a bug, it seems like I can't interact with the phone at all. It's been this way since the last couple of updates. Somehow I can enter the messenger screen when clicking blindly across the phone screen, but as soon as I'm in there I can't open the conversations and neither can I reply to anything when I'm forced into the screen by the intro.

I noticed in the javascript through the twine editor on that passage that the game uses "wait" as a keyword inside <<these things>> and the only reference I can find for something similar is the "await" keyword. Which I'm not gonna try implementing myself because I'm lazy, it seems like other people got this to work fine, so I don't know what the issue really is.

In the end I just skipped the intro, but it feels like I'm missing out on a chunk of content by not being able to use the phone at all.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSup-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes