Feb 15, 2019
Hey MegyMonster found a couple bugs. The first one might be isolated to me as I've not seen anyone else report it and I'm running firefox on linux - but the phone can get stuck on changing background (refreshing fixes it) it's in the savefile that ends in 8. Secondly, on the sub route, the party/further actual lectures don't seem to trigger in one playthrough - have attached a savefile for that too.

Keep up the great work! If I can offer a bit of (gentle) criticism - as someone who plays the sub and dom routes, the club and lair end up a bit disappointing as they're (mostly) the same scenes.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey MegyMonster found a couple bugs. The first one might be isolated to me as I've not seen anyone else report it and I'm running firefox on linux - but the phone can get stuck on changing background (refreshing fixes it) it's in the savefile that ends in 8. Secondly, on the sub route, the party/further actual lectures don't seem to trigger in one playthrough - have attached a savefile for that too.

Keep up the great work! If I can offer a bit of (gentle) criticism - as someone who plays the sub and dom routes, the club and lair end up a bit disappointing as they're (mostly) the same scenes.
the first sounds like the scripts are "bogged" ctrl + r should resolve this as for the second i havent figured what is causing that ive seen a couple other people say that

Reactions: uniqueusername69

DrainingIncubus

Oct 10, 2023
Found a couple of bugs.

During a sub route, I was doing the party to get more recruited. Decided to try the drinking a lot of shots. When I finished the phone conversation, the phone would not go away, so I tried to history back to before I started getting the drunk effect. However the drunk effect stays even if I try to go back to before I started the event.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Who is profesor kei(model or P actress) ?
Epicinternetgf or Mommy anna, you can find all of the models in the credit section of the game. See some tips->Credits.
Gay content possible without being a sissi or femboy ?
There are two (I think) gay events in the dom route. It isn't the focus however.
Man, I was looking forward to try and double cross her with the principal, does that mean that the club is exclusive to the rebellion path and wont appear on the loyalty pat? also is Leyja just not going to appear on the story anymore? could you reveal it or is too spoiler?
The club as a location is exclusive to the rebellion path, you will however visit it with Hudson a couple of times on his route, but it won't open up as a location. If you don't agree to help her, most of her content becomes inaccessible, she *might* appear during other routes though, but it'll be minor appearances.
Hey MegyMonster do you have a source for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
Unfortunately I do not, most of the gifs I use are from sex.com gif section, that's the only lead I have :cry:

So I do have a bit of a bug, it seems like I can't interact with the phone at all. It's been this way since the last couple of updates. Somehow I can enter the messenger screen when clicking blindly across the phone screen, but as soon as I'm in there I can't open the conversations and neither can I reply to anything when I'm forced into the screen by the intro.

I noticed in the javascript through the twine editor on that passage that the game uses "wait" as a keyword inside <<these things>> and the only reference I can find for something similar is the "await" keyword. Which I'm not gonna try implementing myself because I'm lazy, it seems like other people got this to work fine, so I don't know what the issue really is.

In the end I just skipped the intro, but it feels like I'm missing out on a chunk of content by not being able to use the phone at all.
Hmmmmm interesting... On what platform are you playing?

The "wait" macro is used to control the delay of messages. (The thing you can toggle in the menu) It shouldn't cause any problems :oops:

Reactions: Bumpdee

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023

1. Hmmm stuck how? When I load your save file the phone seems to work okay and the wallpapers don't change on refresh :cry:

2. Just spent like 10 minutes looking over your playthrough and I'm so confused. You managed to somehow completely skip some "Search the web" events. During them you were supposed to set some variables to true but they're undefined. Did you maybe use the cheat room to skip some lectures, or used history forward/back a lot?

Found a couple of bugs.

During a sub route, I was doing the party to get more recruited. Decided to try the drinking a lot of shots. When I finished the phone conversation, the phone would not go away, so I tried to history back to before I started getting the drunk effect. However the drunk effect stays even if I try to go back to before I started the event.
Please send me a savefile! I'll check it out asap! :)

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I have played other games in html and being Italian I use chrome with the automatic translator, but in this game every time I click on a link the browser gives me an error.

While if I play in English everything works. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to fix it?

Thank you.
Heya, I'm not very well versed in the innerworkings of browsers, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure the translator is changing the name of the variables which messes everything up. You either have to play the game in english, or find a third party translator which doesn't mess with javascript variables.

Feb 15, 2019
1. Hmmm stuck how? When I load your save file the phone seems to work okay and the wallpapers don't change on refresh :cry:

2. Just spent like 10 minutes looking over your playthrough and I'm so confused. You managed to somehow completely skip some "Search the web" events. During them you were supposed to set some variables to true but they're undefined. Did you maybe use the cheat room to skip some lectures, or used history forward/back a lot?

Please send me a savefile! I'll check it out asap! :)
1. Maybe just a bug with my browser then - it gets stuck like I can't do anything else with the phone but view that photo, can't go back or anything unless I refresh. It's easy enough to fix on the players end tho!

2. I didn't use the cheat room, but I did use the history back a fair bit - one time I definitely remember using it is when I was told there weren't anymore web events

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
View attachment 3673494

View attachment 3673497

met leyja outside the of the shop images are bugged
Heya, does a refresh fix the issue? They work fine on my end.

1716752812472.png
1. Maybe just a bug with my browser then - it gets stuck like I can't do anything else with the phone but view that photo, can't go back or anything unless I refresh. It's easy enough to fix on the players end tho!

2. I didn't use the cheat room, but I did use the history back a fair bit - one time I definitely remember using it is when I was told there weren't anymore web events
Hmmm very interesting, sorry for all the questions, but I need a little more info! :LOL:

You said it was bugged during one of your playthroughs, is it not on others? If so, did you remember doing anything different?

Aug 30, 2022
Hmmmmm interesting... On what platform are you playing?

The "wait" macro is used to control the delay of messages. (The thing you can toggle in the menu) It shouldn't cause any problems :oops:
I'm on linux using google chrome, I had an earlier look around here and tried to ctrl + r as well to no avail. Although eventually I switched to firefox and it worked fine, so it's probably an extension I was using. I deleted the game to make room for different stuff, so it's a bit out of the way to check for me, but the extensions I was using are 'google docs offline', 'return youtube dislikes', 'ublock origin' and 'ad blockers are not allowed on youtube bypass'

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
doesnt work
It only works after Leyja asks you to open the safe. If she hasn't asked you to do it, it won't open.
I'm on linux using google chrome, I had an earlier look around here and tried to ctrl + r as well to no avail. Although eventually I switched to firefox and it worked fine, so it's probably an extension I was using. I deleted the game to make room for different stuff, so it's a bit out of the way to check for me, but the extensions I was using are 'google docs offline', 'return youtube dislikes', 'ublock origin' and 'ad blockers are not allowed on youtube bypass'
Interesting... I have a suspicion one of the extensions were messing with the browser cache, which is where the save data is stored. It probably messed it up somehow. I'll try my best to find out which extension did it!!! Thank you for the report :)

Aug 30, 2022
Interesting... I have a suspicion one of the extensions were messing with the browser cache, which is where the save data is stored. It probably messed it up somehow. I'll try my best to find out which extension did it!!! Thank you for the report :)
Thanks, I'm always happy when I can make myself useful. I'm trying to make a game myself actually. Do you have any tips on planning things out, if I should or should not do it from the, I'm kinda winging it at the moment, with me being new to the engine I'm using.

Also, will there be findom content with professor Kei in the future. Which you'll have to take on extra, as well as degrading, jobs to reach the full extent of?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Thanks, I'm always happy when I can make myself useful. I'm trying to make a game myself actually. Do you have any tips on planning things out, if I should or should not do it from the, I'm kinda winging it at the moment, with me being new to the engine I'm using.

Also, will there be findom content with professor Kei in the future. Which you'll have to take on extra, as well as degrading, jobs to reach the full extent of?
Of course I can give you some tips!!! Shoot me a dm on discord, don't want to flood the comment section. (Nickname is -"megymonster." don't forget the dot at the end :D)

Of course, next update will focus on SUP content which will include Professor Kei. She's pretty much Mr. Hudson's right hand when it comes to managing the university, so she'll definitely be a big part of the story ;)

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
Great game and great update. I do have three minor suggestions:

1. Pacing between different activities is currently quite unbalanced. On both dom and sub routes, the club and lair events are finishing weeks after everything else is done. I don't how much content is planned for the future, but for now it would be great to either have club and lair/work on different days or enable club/lair for every day.

2. Would it be possible to include a skip to evening? Maybe similar to the existing put on uniform for work. The afternoon is almost always empty and when the other events run out (see above) it requires quit a few clicks to go between two club events. In the same vein, it would also be cool to either combine this into one click "skip to evening, put on uniform and got to work" or remove the slight transition that "put on uniform" currently has.

3. Would it be possible to show the current subroute, e.g. under hints. It's quite hard to remember what you did in which save.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes