remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So I have two playthroughs one as a sissy and one as a dom, in my sissy playthrough I rejected Leyja offer to help her since I wante to see what happens if I stayed loyal to the SUP, however thank to this i cant go to either the club or her lair, is there another way or is that future content?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Should I wait for a later version or does the current 0.6 on here work ok?
Mods will be mods. They weren't hugged enough as children and need to get their jollies somehow.

Any timetable on when the fixed version will go public somewhere else (if at all)?
It SHOULD work, the bug appears if you select a specific unpopular choice. (turn down leyja during one of the messages.)

The fixed version is on itch and tfgames! I'll also release a hotfix on here in a couple of days when I get back, hopefully they won't remove that :)

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I was thrilled with the inclusion of Mr. Bekham in your game.
I am sure that it'll bear beautiful fruit moving forward <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MegyMonster

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
So I have two playthroughs one as a sissy and one as a dom, in my sissy playthrough I rejected Leyja offer to help her since I wante to see what happens if I stayed loyal to the SUP, however thank to this i cant go to either the club or her lair, is there another way or is that future content?
If you reject her offer, then her route closes, so you won't get access to the club, the lair and the work events. There will be an ending tied to being loyal to the SUP though :)

If you want to experience her route, you need to agree to help her.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
It SHOULD work, the bug appears if you select a specific unpopular choice. (turn down leyja during one of the messages.)

The fixed version is on itch and tfgames! I'll also release a hotfix on here in a couple of days when I get back, hopefully they won't remove that :)
The itch page says it is quarantined?

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Is there any point to the guy that robs you? Like any reason not to catch him and get money back?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
played it from start to 0.6, and i have to say: I HAD A BLAST! THATS how HTML games SHOULD be!
MANY pics to acompany the text!

most HTML gams use FAAR too much text and barly any Pics, but NOT THIS one!:p
Agreed. I usually have a blast or two each update.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is there any point to the guy that robs you? Like any reason not to catch him and get money back?
Immersion. You get to decide what kind of character MC has in him. Even if it's not for stats (other than a few hundred dollars back.. I don't remember if there were additional stat changes or not). Regardless, it adds to player investment. Even if not on the dom path, you can still play MC as not such a little bitch... or the biggest pussy in town. Your choice. I usually play the cuck path but still shock the shit out of Shawn or whoever the hell the bully guy's name is, because fuck him.

Even if it doesn't come up later (it may or may not) these are simply things that add to the game, break up the monotony and keep things interesting. I wish there was a bit more choice to be assertive or not on non-dom paths with other major characters like the girlfriend & family, tbh. As people are rarely always one way in every scenario and relationship. But there's only so much one dev can do.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you reject her offer, then her route closes, so you won't get access to the club, the lair and the work events. There will be an ending tied to being loyal to the SUP though :)

If you want to experience her route, you need to agree to help her.
So I guess the only routes that allow a choice to help her or not are in Sissy and Dom, correct? I think I remember not having access to the safe or a key convo with her when playing neither. Unsure.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Since the last two updates, I can't read the messages on the phone; when i click on the phone, I see the list of messages but can't open one. So, I am stuck at the party. (I use Firefox)
Are you using a save from a previous build? These sort of things have happened to me in some games in development until playing through with a fresh save. So maybe that's the case here. Or not.

T-da-man

Sep 7, 2022
Are you using a save from a previous build? These sort of things have happened to me in some games in development until playing through with a fresh save. So maybe that's the case here. Or not.
I've had the same problem. Can't seem to make it work in firefox or edge. Completely new install for the past 2 versions.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Changelog:

"Damn. Looks like a good update. :D For all the routes I'm not playing. :cry:"

But just like MC's girlfriend, everyone gets their turn. Well, except him.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes