Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Havent played this so I have a question, based on the screen shots rape and corruption seem to be heavy in this game
Can I play a pure playthrough and avoid rape or sex?
how much lesbian content is there?

I dont mind rape I just dislike it when the character I am playing is constantly being used as a doormat so do I have options to be aggressive and stand up for myself?
or is this a slut-your way through the game

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Havent played this so I have a question, based on the screen shots rape and corruption seem to be heavy in this game
Can I play a pure playthrough and avoid rape or sex?
how much lesbian content is there?

I dont mind rape I just dislike it when the character I am playing is constantly being used as a doormat so do I have options to be aggressive and stand up for myself?
or is this a slut-your way through the game
Alot of the rape M/F sex is based on choices, so I mean it's there but mostly avoidable, except for certain choices, especially in the slave path, which can be hard to get, because you have to make what seemed to me, to be obviously bad choices.

Lesbian.. Warrior path you've got Kate and Samayra, Mage path has Samayra, Slave path you can tell the head of the harem that you aren't into guys, and that seemed to me to start on a submissive role with her. Also a bit of a submissive role with the Carolyn on the warrior path, although I've never chose that route with her.

Rape, is again mainly choices, unless you kill the barbarian messenger, and make the bad choices, but hey those were choices too, lol.

The Princess path, you can choose not to marry Varga, Marion was never even an option in my books, and start a lesbian relationship with Lilly so far.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The Princess path, you can choose not to marry Varga, Marion was never even an option in my books, and start a lesbian relationship with Lilly so far.
Varga is probably the only healthy looking straight relationship that Sarah can find, so don't throw it out completely. But there are actually 2 lesbian paths on the Princess route, iirc, the romance with Lilly, or cruel princess sub to dommy mommy route.

Sidenote, Marion route is interesting if you want to lean into being a politically savvy princess that is willing to sacrifice herself for the realm. Not sure what's in store later, but it is interesting (Varga or Lesbian routes for life though).

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Varga is probably the only healthy looking straight relationship that Sarah can find, so don't throw it out completely. But there are actually 2 lesbian paths on the Princess route, iirc, the romance with Lilly, or cruel princess sub to dommy mommy route.

Sidenote, Marion route is interesting if you want to lean into being a politically savvy princess that is willing to sacrifice herself for the realm. Not sure what's in store later, but it is interesting (Varga or Lesbian routes for life though).
I like submissive MC routes though I generally play games with male MCs I do occasionally find lezdom games so dommy mommy sounds like the type of route I would be inclined to take as long as it doesnt involve me becomming a cum dump for her entertainment

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I like submissive MC routes though I generally play games with male MCs I do occasionally find lezdom games so dommy mommy sounds like the type of route I would be inclined to take as long as it doesnt involve me becomming a cum dump for her entertainment
90% of the routes default to a submissive Sarah Rose. Different levels of being dominated, different partner personalities, but it's easy to end up in those if you don't avoid them or always make smart choices.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
is there a guide somewhere so i can make sure i go down a path i want?
Not that I'm aware of. I'd recommend going in blind, playing how you want to. It gave me a very good story on my first pass. Afterwards I searched this thread to find how to get on to other paths.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Survival of Sarah Rose to v0.7.9.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes