Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How much content per route so far?

Warrior, Mage, and Princess route have the most... I think.

Slave has a good bit, but doesn't seem as much, Sailor got some love a few updates ago, but that route wasn't my thing. Also, I've never done the thief route where I guess you let the guy in the alley have his way with you.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Rahayal route to continue, you get that by running away from the thief and then taking the road with Sigmund.

There may be more routes that I'm missing, lol.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Warrior, Mage, and Princess route have the most... I think.

Slave has a good bit, but doesn't seem as much, Sailor got some love a few updates ago, but that route wasn't my thing. Also, I've never done the thief route where I guess you let the guy in the alley have his way with you.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Rahayal route to continue, you get that by running away from the thief and then taking the road with Sigmund.

There may be more routes that I'm missing, lol.
But how much content on those routes? Is it still very much in the beginning stages or is there decent amount of content and plot progression?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrHid

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, is there a route where she marries Varga, but then get corrupted by the other asshole nobleman?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
But how much content on those routes? Is it still very much in the beginning stages or is there decent amount of content and plot progression?
Warrior, Mage and Princess have a good amount of content, especially if you read and think about your choices, maybe getting close to a midpoint, but still not there with a good amount to go still. Not being a patron, that's a guess,

Maybe an hour or 2 for the top routes? That's a guess, I'm skimming the early parts at this point, and I've got saves close to before the end points.

Same with the Slave route, but a bit less I think, and the rest I can't really judge.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't think so, I think that by marrying Varga you set the conditions for Marion go into full rebellion mode.
Is rebellion another win/lose situation like the war based on your preparedness? What kinda scenes do we get if we lose to the rebels? I'm just interested in male dom and corruption scenarios. Doing slave route first... and then maybe I'll try sailor. But I'm not sure what to make of the whole Varga/Marion routes. This is just based on a quick look at the image folders.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is rebellion another win/lose situation like the war based on your preparedness? What kinda scenes do we get if we lose to the rebels? I'm just interested in male dom and corruption scenarios. Doing slave route first... and then maybe I'll try sailor. But I'm not sure what to make of the whole Varga/Marion routes. This is just based on a quick look at the image folders.
I've never lost the Marion rebellion, there are 2 endings that I know of, that I've completed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Maybe play the game a bit?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Well so far we had werewolves and im starting to think why not vampires as well and where are they. Inmediately my light bulb turned on and i thought this dark lady in castle with glowing red eyes looks like a perfect candidate. Her eyes glowing red or orange, she says something about her bite being dangerous and has pale white skin.
Im 75% sure shes a vampire and im kinda excited to know if we'll ever be able to become a vampire or become that dark ink thing if we didnt already become one.
If shes not a vampire then what is she, i dont think she is what she seems to be.
She hiding something, either a witch/mage or vampire. But neither water or sun kills her so what sorcery she using!? What is she!?
Things are interesting for sure.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I dont know much from the game after having a quick read of it.. But to see if I may interest me.. Is their paths were this sarah becomes corrupted or denominate/aggressive with a lust for power. I ask cause most games I see with FMCs, is either them being humiliated or becoming submissive and they get trot all over. Like to gage if its something I would play :) Cause the art looks good too

B4si1io

Apr 14, 2018
The general outline of the story is nice. The graphics are kinda okay, but there are a lot of minor discrepancies and general lack of visual content.
For example, on the slave route during the bukkake event in her room, why are there hearts in her eyes if this is forced and according to the story she is revulsed by that?
The general picture of Sarah we see throughout the story is too much static. It's basically just a limited selection of different costumes appropriate to the current state of the story, and naked, and that's all. There are no flavors, like being covered in cum, being tied up during slave transportation, etc.
Also, the art style is not very consistent, Sarah's face is actually different in different places - on the title page, on the closing page, the general story picture, and so on. That's not bad in itself, but it kinda breaks the immersion.
For a visual novel this is a nice title, and the availability of multiple routes is intriguing.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I am looking forward to meeting Queen Maeiv, hopefully she is a great character (and even a love interest maybe).
Love this story, but if there was one thing I could complain about, is that sometimes it's too much of tell don't show. Especially with characters introduced later in the story, I wish we could spend a bit more time with them. I understand that the dev is working on content for 20 routes at once, but well, he only has himself to blame for that you know.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes