undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I'm hoping that Samayra will show up as the rep for her city.
Actually, I think they tell you the city got destroyed anyway on the princess route. Unless I am confusing it with something else, I haven't touched the warrior path in this playthrough.
But that would have been nice I think.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Well so far we had werewolves and im starting to think why not vampires as well and where are they. Inmediately my light bulb turned on and i thought this dark lady in castle with glowing red eyes looks like a perfect candidate. Her eyes glowing red or orange, she says something about her bite being dangerous and has pale white skin.
Im 75% sure shes a vampire and im kinda excited to know if we'll ever be able to become a vampire or become that dark ink thing if we didnt already become one.
If shes not a vampire then what is she, i dont think she is what she seems to be.
She hiding something, either a witch/mage or vampire. But neither water or sun kills her so what sorcery she using!? What is she!?
Things are interesting for sure.
Not every pale person is supernatural man.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Does this have male characters other than those shoujo manga looking dudes? Want to go for dudes other than those handsome 6 feet type characters.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I went through the art some time ago. Some of it smells AI, so I don't believe him.
I mean, they definitely weren't using aiart for the vast majority of art in the game, because it was created and published before it was a thing... I haven't played it recently though.

gaylord6969

Jun 14, 2017
I can't find the gallery in the game. Does one not exist or am I just blind?

Edit: I guess I can just go into the file folder and open the images. It's a bit of a hassle and doesn't give plot tho

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
I can't find the gallery in the game. Does one not exist or am I just blind?

Edit: I guess I can just go into the file folder and open the images. It's a bit of a hassle and doesn't give plot tho
you are not blind, the gallery has never worked well if at all for this game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning and apologies for the update delay, it's very busy for VN updates this time of year.

SanchoMod Update (v0.7.9)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
(simply click the above banner)

1701871116816.png 1701871137418.png

Links in the mod's OP updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update marginally progresses the "Warrior - Road to Rahayal", "Warrior - Queen", and "Mage - Samayra" path forks. And yet again bugs fixed as noted in post here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
Good morning and apologies for the update delay, it's very busy for VN updates this time of year.

SanchoMod Update (v0.7.9)
View attachment 3148102
Go get you some.
(simply click the above banner)

View attachment 3148118 View attachment 3148119

Links in the mod's OP updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update marginally progresses the "Warrior - Road to Rahayal", "Warrior - Queen", and "Mage - Samayra" path forks. And yet again bugs fixed as noted in post here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
I played the mage path a few times and didn't see any new content, which options should I choose to find it?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I played the mage path a few times and didn't see any new content, which options should I choose to find it?
For Mage - It's just the small bit the next day after Sarah, Gabriel, and Hectate leave the Imperial Palace. There's not much to it.

Reactions: sashasohot
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes