sndb

Jul 5, 2022
So I was pretty "meh" on this game after my first playthrough of exceedingly pragmatic decision making. The result was a quick tidy "win" with minimal strife and hardly any inconvenience to the protag. The story, while exceptionally well-written for an H-game, felt rather dry & clinical--ostensibly by design--on that sub-60min path to vaguely unsatisfying, but lasting peace & prosperity.

Having "won". I quit out of the game and was about to scan Lutris for another new-to-me game when I wondered, "oh yeah... what about that crazy bitch from 5min into the game that wants protag to flee and leave her nation in a state of duress, or at least upheaval, just cause they were friends for a few years in kindergarten? So I started TSSR back up and pulled that lever....

Whhoooooaaaaaa buddy, abandoning your country and family to get rekt by mongol hordes is subjectively the best decision. The manner & degree to which protag evolves and develops through a fairly dense, multi-faceted "epic" adventure plot was akin to playing an entirely different game. And I say epic as in epos, as this path's plot hits most notes associated with the epics of classical poetry. Within 30min I was emotionally invested in protags' efforts to get a foothold in the world, and several hours of engrossed reading later I'm left on the edge of my seat after hitting current end of this path with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming there are at least a few other forks in the early game that lead to equally rich, substantially different personas & characters for the protag. I haven't loaded URM or dumped the scripts to check, but kudos to the devs and writers for effectively writing however-many complete separate game plots and stacking 'em all up in this single title. Definitely a far cry from the kind of shallow feel I came away with on my initial "sensible" playthrough.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.80] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 1.37 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 136 MB

Download*
Win/Linux:

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
this game desperately needs a walkthrough mod, something you can click to get each ending. I've been through all of them and it takes quite a while, haha.

Reactions: Firior

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.60 Update)
View attachment 1977431

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Any chance this will be updated in the future?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.80 Update)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Have had errors popping up and I am forced into the sailor storyline.

Anyone have saves of each storyline? i don't know what happened to mine.

Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
I was a little miffed the warrior path was getting updated so soon but it was an excellent update. Full of great reveals and action and new and returning characters. I hope the other paths will get as good as an expansion as this one.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes