Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
Most advanced routes seems to be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lewd scenes are mostly optional fucks with fluff, most rich of these is war path. I apretiate option keeping somewhat desency MC on every one of them, even on war path, without crucially damaging overall story. Thank to dev i will keep my eye on this development. Much potential, good story and art.
Does that last part mean that the lewd content doesn't have any effect on the story?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Gay ? i can avoid it ?
It's very sparse and is entirely avoidable. It only really appears on one route (warrior) and you can make decisions to avoid encountering it, and the scene itself is even pretty brief.
Of course, that's male-male, female-female is quite prevalent in the entire game on most routes.

Does that last part mean that the lewd content doesn't have any effect on the story?
It definitely does affect the story, but it's mostly decided through the characters you form relationships with. If you ignore a particular character, you likely won't encounter any lewd content with that character, but if you do interact with them, you get more of the character scenes as well as the lewd content.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
It's very sparse and is entirely avoidable. It only really appears on one route (warrior) and you can make decisions to avoid encountering it, and the scene itself is even pretty brief.
Of course, that's male-male, female-female is quite prevalent in the entire game on most routes.

It definitely does affect the story, but it's mostly decided through the characters you form relationships with. If you ignore a particular character, you likely won't encounter any lewd content with that character, but if you do interact with them, you get more of the character scenes as well as the lewd content.
Thank you for the information. And the male-male thing peaked my interest even more. Unfortunate that it's so rare, though. I'll really have to look deeper into the game, now.

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021

Also, I had asked about monster fucking/breeding, orc fucking and breeding back in May, has the answer changed much since then?

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Also, I had asked about monster fucking/breeding, orc fucking and breeding back in May, has the answer changed much since then?
There's a bit more of it now. Few scenes with Atilla the orc, and a good few more with Razaphel the spirit. The upcoming Mage update is going to lean a bit more into magical encounters as well.

As for actual pregnancy content, it's going to be a lot more prevalent in the next year.

Well, I haven't seen it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I think I have seen most of the content there is. They must be very rare. Sorry if I was not that well qualified to answer, I'll do better.
Yeah, there is a gangbang scene in the game. Also a few threesomes, thought I suppose that doesn't quite count, but still group sex.

To get that particular scene:

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
There's a bit more of it now. Few scenes with Atilla the orc, and a good few more with Razaphel the spirit. The upcoming Mage update is going to lean a bit more into magical encounters as well.

As for actual pregnancy content, it's going to be a lot more prevalent in the next year.

Yeah, there is a gangbang scene in the game. Also a few threesomes, thought I suppose that doesn't quite count, but still group sex.

To get that particular scene:

I hope you will add more gangbang scenes in future updates.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I was going to commit myself to Kate until I meet Samayra.
Now I wanna change my path just to go full Samayra simp, even If Im not sure she is a romance option at all.

I hope the inside path get more content in some future update.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Question, a queen named Maiev I think is mentioned several times, she appear in some path?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Question, a queen named Maiev I think is mentioned several times, she appear in some path?
Definitely, she's scheduled to appear in the next update to the route where Sarah stays with Thomas and helps him rule.

I'm planning/hoping to have that update be one of the first few in the next year.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
a meta-story that rewards players exploring every available path.
I'm really curious about this part of the description. Is it like external story elements that that are unlocked in some kind of gallery if you meet different criteria inside the game, or is just that you get more alternate perspectives if you do different story branches?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm really curious about this part of the description. Is it like external story elements that that are unlocked in some kind of gallery if you meet different criteria inside the game, or is just that you get more alternate perspectives if you do different story branches?
You get very alternative perspectives.
You may encounter the same NPC, but your relation with them could be totally different, like allies or enemies.
You may be in the same event, but in an opposite point of view.
Or the story could be totally different.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Besides reviews how worth is this to play now, compared to waiting until more complete?

Changelog and developer note seems to suggest atm this FAR from worth it atm and best to wait w/e a year or something.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Hey Daedalus, I was asking myself a few questions (not yet played the game) :
- Can we have a harem and choose who can be in it ?
- Is there a new game + scheduled so we can choose the magic warrior path ? (extra revenge)
- How close are we to completion ? 50% finished ?
- Is there a walkthrough ?
- Is this good ? (come on, I'm offering a free question here XD)

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes