nekrathaal

Jan 19, 2018
Tried this game 2 times. Just unable to find a way which not come quickly to a game over.
If its a five star game for me its just a zero star until i can get a walkthrough.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I was a little miffed the warrior path was getting updated so soon but it was an excellent update. Full of great reveals and action and new and returning characters. I hope the other paths will get as good as an expansion as this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 3 main paths are mage, warrior and princess. The other path are minor ones or "half importants" who will not converge with three main ones.

Reactions: GmFn1869

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Sancho's mod doesn't appear in OP for some reason. His mod is great.
NICE exactly what I'm looking for, Sancho's mods are great, I've used them for many games.

edit: does anyone know why the original post has a link to a mod which isn't even for this game? Is it just a mistake?

Reactions: damnedfrog

Diadan

Aug 17, 2019
Hm. I see a new game in update, read the description, see the tags and I don’t understand why the site showed me this, what does the Gay tag do here.
The game is clearly about the female protagonist of the story. Why is there a "Gay" tag if there is clearly very little such content?
It might be better to remove the wrong tag so that people (who are primarily interested in gay content) are not fooled.

Reactions: cergyn

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
NICE exactly what I'm looking for, Sancho's mods are great, I've used them for many games.

edit: does anyone know why the original post has a link to a mod which isn't even for this game? Is it just a mistake?
I just noticed this myself. I'll report it and see if they can get it quickly resolved. In the meantime the links in my post here are correct if needed.

Edit: Link in the OP has been resolved by moderator. It is now correct. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Any idea how to get this scene? Tried many combinations, using sancho mod too (thanks for the great work btw), but i just couldn't manage to find it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any idea how to get this scene? Tried many combinations, using sancho mod too (thanks for the great work btw), but i just couldn't manage to find it.
That CG is not used (yet) by the dev. That is the "old soldier". There are scenes but not using that particular image. Path(TheWarIsLost) is the key to SarahxOldSoldier.

Edit: To clarify, to meet the old soldier it basically starts at this choice:
1667915668286.png

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the Warrior Branch,can't get enough of it. Interesting though.Lady Carolyn gives off a Vampire or demon vibe with her red eyes. Even if she is not those red eyes do make her look like a predator. In the warrior branch Sarah has become a predator herself,a reluctant one but certainly a killer.

squirtmander

Nov 16, 2020
Pretty sure I've gone down every warrior path but haven't found the scene where Attila is holding Sarah in pic 14. Seems like it during the oasis bath but I thought Atilla leaves before that on his path and isnt available during Kate or Caleb/Ephraim path.

Akira-Chan

Dec 9, 2017
Pretty sure I've gone down every warrior path but haven't found the scene where Attila is holding Sarah in pic 14. Seems like it during the oasis bath but I thought Atilla leaves before that on his path and isnt available during Kate or Caleb/Ephraim path.
You have to be alone at the oasis part so you can get that scene.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Question. Do we ever find out who killed Rose and Thomas' father. I noticed during the princess path how the plot is just dropped at the beginning after the spy master gave up due to the eastern kingdoms. I think its baffling how I can be on the Varga route and survive until the very end with one of the best endings possible and still not know who was responsible for the murder.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Will we get some kind of guide or branching map? :unsure: i feel like i keep missing on tons of content but just can´t get here doesn´t matter what i doo_O

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Most advanced routes seems to be

Lewd scenes are mostly optional fucks with fluff, most rich of these is war path. I apretiate option keeping somewhat desency MC on every one of them, even on war path, without crucially damaging overall story. Thank to dev i will keep my eye on this development. Much potential, good story and art.

Reactions: GmFn1869

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Most advanced routes seems to be

Lewd scenes are mostly optional fucks with fluff, most rich of these is war path. I apretiate option keeping somewhat desency MC on every one of them, even on war path, without crucially damaging overall story. Thank to dev i will keep my eye on this development. Much potential, good story and art.
I mean it makes sense and I'm glad the game picked up this direction. Would hate to be stuck in the castle and be somebody's "bitch" all along. And then hate those nobility dialogues. Again, no offense some may find it intriguing to negotiate and enjoy those dialogues. But some of us want action and want to see Sarah flourish after these disastrous events.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Avoiding sexy time with Kate gives me an error:
View attachment 2162681
Yeah, this is a common error that occurs when players continue based of previous saves.

The easiest/quickest way around it is to re-start the game and skip back from the start to where you were. I've changed my approach to coding, so these errors should be getting less frequent with every update, but that's still a bit of legacy problem.

Why It Happens (long and boring)

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes