Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Step by step guide (2.20):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cannot do this, stuck at 2 95% I did all you need

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
I've tried it again, for some reason, on day one, when I talked to her for the first time, strangely she gave me -4 instead of +4

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I've tried it again, for some reason, on day one, when I talked to her for the first time, strangely she gave me -4 instead of +4
What version are you on and what dialogue choices did you choose during the initial talk on day 1? I've tried it multiple times to make sure it works and was getting the same result every time.
How to unlock scene 1,2, and 11?
Scene 1: Blowjob at the massage saloon: On days 1-5 increase affection level to 4(I think), make her jerk you off and cum. Once you cum you will be thrown out of the shop. After that incident, next time you ask to be jerked off she will refuse becouse of what happened last time, so ask her to use her mouth instead; no mess, no stress.

Scene 2: Masturbation at the massage saloon: On days 1-5 talk about lewd things. Each affection level unlocks the next lewd topic. After she tells you that she masturbates daily, talking about lewd things will give you an option to ask her to masturbate.

Scene 11: Buy the 1 million paper at the shop and ask the shopkeeper for a lewd reward. The intended way to get this is to get all 3 endings first, as that will make your new games start with a million extra squidbucks.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
The creator mentioned on his pixiv that he has planned to release a "secret" patch sometime. Keep an eye out if you want to get the game properly uncensored!

Reactions: swagdive22

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No one respond sarcastically or otherwise. Let the dude figure this one out.

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
Yeah, let's have him figure out on his own.

Also, I looked into some of the other stuff they did after this, and that Harmony game seems pretty fun (Though it is censored, it kinda feels like it could be removed easily).

They're also working on another large game again, but we shouldn't expect that to be finished for a few months.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, let's have him figure out on his own.

Also, I looked into some of the other stuff they did after this, and that Harmony game seems pretty fun (Though it is censored, it kinda feels like it could be removed easily).

They're also working on another large game again, but we shouldn't expect that to be finished for a few months.
They said it gonna to be done by the end of February

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The game still not finish despite they say in ver 1.05
if u finally sqeeuze through to reach undiscover part then u on ur own but there ver 2.0 out there

Screenshot_2023-01-25-05-33-55-24.jpg

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh that nice, I would bought one if it really really to my liking which this 1 is alright but kinda wish for more

I have had spend to some indie game and they dev leave and nuke almost all discord and went slient to make new game or rather "remake" which still look slightly different from the same game and there still some "cheap" vibes left in there despite like more or less 3 years of development. I was fill with anger and no longer going to spend money supporting something like that anymore.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Ahh that nice, I would bought one if it really really to my liking which this 1 is alright but kinda wish for more

I have had spend to some indie game and they dev leave and nuke almost all discord and went slient to make new game or rather "remake" which still look slightly different from the same game and there still some "cheap" vibes left in there despite like more or less 3 years of development. I was fill with anger and no longer going to spend money supporting something like that anymore.
Nah that understandable I felt that when i wasted my money on Alice awakening by stickjump a month update for just one scene that is mid. I’m happy he still good and making another game with other dev now but still scared that it would have the same fate

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes