Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
OP was never updated cause we were expecting a better translation to come out and it never did.

Moontouched-Moogle

Apr 22, 2024
This thread is a godsend since I didn't get a chance to grab the game from DLSite before the author had to delist it. Wild that he even went so far as to delist some of the MEGA links for related uploads, so even after subscribing to their Fanbox you can't quite get all the legacy content.

Mar 19, 2023
This thread is a godsend since I didn't get a chance to grab the game from DLSite before the author had to delist it. Wild that he even went so far as to delist some of the MEGA links for related uploads, so even after subscribing to their Fanbox you can't quite get all the legacy content.
The author delisted the game?
Hold on, If i remember right, the game got delisted was due to copyright issues, including all of games the author created also delisted as well, right?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
The author delisted the game?
Hold on, If i remember right, the game got delisted was due to copyright issues, including all of games the author created also delisted as well, right?
DLsite removed all his games from their store after Heroes vs Tentacle gained pretty big popularity, most likely at Nintendo's bidding. For some reason they never touched his Ci-en stuff, despite the two websites being connected. No other webstore did such a thing, at least from what I saw, the old Mega links being dead could be Nintendo's doing once again or just Mega cracking down unwanted content.

Reactions: Enchanted Rosebuds
Mar 19, 2023
DLsite removed all his games from their store after Heroes vs Tentacle gained pretty big popularity, most likely at Nintendo's bidding. For some reason they never touched his Ci-en stuff, despite the two websites being connected. No other webstore did such a thing, at least from what I saw, the old Mega links being dead could be Nintendo's doing once again or just Mega cracking down unwanted content.
I see that

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Am I doing something wrong? All icons become "crushed" on day 7. I can't do anything except watching H scenes or starting a new game. Very confusing

EDIT: ah, okay, so I just had to increase the "like" level to 3

Last edited:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Man you're just hopeless.
Video
Screenshot1.jpg
takorefle.jpg

̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶Y̶e̶a̶h̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶u̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶f̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶c̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶r̶e̶p̶a̶n̶c̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶l̶i̶k̶e̶"̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶l̶v̶l̶ ̶3̶.̶

Edit: nevermind my dumbass did not use the optimal day 1 chat order

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes