Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
May 11, 2022
Step by step guide (2.20):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Followed this to as much as I could, however there simply isn't enough time in day 6 to everything exactly. On 2.20, if I'm doing something wrong then I'm genuinely blind here

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Followed this to as much as I could, however there simply isn't enough time in day 6 to everything exactly. On 2.20, if I'm doing something wrong then I'm genuinely blind here
Did you make sure you've used the perfume before going in on day 6?
Did you make sure you gave the sweets and drink to the octo girl, not the receptionist?
Did you really make no mistakes when following the actions sequence?

Below is the sequence from the walkthrough, in the brackets there's action time cost and remaining session time:
-give a present, sweets (0, 60)
-give a present, drink (0, 60)
-massage (15, 60 -> 45)
-compliment the massage (5, 45 -> 40)
-massage (15, 40 -> 25)
-compliment the massage (5, 25 -> 20)
-funny things (5, 20 -> 15)
-compliment the massage (5, 15 -> 10)
-funny things (5, 10 -> 5)
-massage (15, 5 -> 0)
As you can see, there is just enough time to do this combination of actions and from what I found, this is the most effective one.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I also had problems following GreenPee's guide and being just short. I think I ended delaying the gift giving until after the second massage so it would be compliment massage, give gift, compliment massage, give gift, compliment massage, funny things, massage.

Cause giving a gift doesn't cost any time, but it resets the penalty from using the same speech option. Without it I believe I was 5 points off from the level.

Reactions: GreenPee

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
After every single comment saying that the guide didn't work I am rerunning the game to see if I screwed something up, I'm doing nothing that isn't written in there and I'm getting the desired result every time.

An easy screwup is starting the talk on day one with funny things, Funny(F)-Recent(R)-F-R-F-Massage(M) sequence gives less points than R-F-R-F-R-M and indeed, that does make you end up just a bit short from level 3 on day 6.

I didn't think of resetting the penalty with gifts since it wasn't needed for me. I'll update the guide with the better sequence for day 6.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
So from my understanding after going to his Ci page, translation for this game won't be for another while. Like long while, I went to my booth account because I had purchased the game and the latest version shown is 2.20, and the version shared on the forum is 2.21 which is still not fully translated. I'll keep searching or if anyone knows resources where to find this game officially then I'll be more than willing to share the file.
Reason why I share this is because people have said there is a new version supposedly that is fully translated

Reactions: bloodbirthe

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
So it looks like the download here is for the free release of the game, which only has one of the endings (octoling girl). The full version apparently has 3 endings, including one for the receptionist, which is where the image on the original post is from. The downloads for all the old versions including the paid ones are on kemono, but here is the "full" version in case anyone wants it.

タコリフレ Octo massage ver2.21(PC)

Mega

Pass:

e72r_TOXfTNAZfdNYoJ8_jPcLCqcWsfqYJomkn_YK_4

タコリフレ Octo massage ver2.21(apk)

Mega

Pass:

jzj6VpxYDmhRSv-Wgqv-yRdr_5RhrpOOOZOIAkjycVI

apparently this version isnt fully translated, but im not positive cuz i havent played it all.

also kemono link:

also also; can people take talk about the other game to the other games page? it makes this comments section hella confusing if you are trying to work out what is supposed to be in this game.
you are a god, thank you.

Reactions: Tollmaster69

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
1.05 doesn't have any endings, you have endgame where you can fuck her and take her out for dates and sex and if you really want to grind for that paper you can.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
and can confirm the update to day 6 should guarantee a win even if you get bad rng, though I'd probably still restart on day 1 if you get a negative response from the option that has them. Fuck stress testing that.

spartanops2

Apr 27, 2021
Step by step guide (2.20):
how the hell you can go to shop and battle? I don't have that option

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes