Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Apparently the profits from videomaking were bugged and you're supposed to earn ~100k per video if you "do well", at least according to a comment the dev made.
What's considered doing well? Also, any word on whether hitting high charm is achievable or are we still forced to just molest the shit out of the girls?

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
Full game's out, should it get it's own thread?
It's a separate game, so that makes sense. This isn't a general thread for all of their games and playable commissions after all (Yeah, they have released several commisions they did in the form of playable programs. Usually released for free too)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm still waiting on someone to confirm 1.0 is actually playable as intended any not go through several bugfix/balance updates doing the same shit and getting soft/hardlocked by lack of proper implementation.

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
I'm still waiting on someone to confirm 1.0 is actually playable as intended any not go through several bugfix/balance updates doing the same shit and getting soft/hardlocked by lack of proper implementation.
That makes sense. I'm kinda waiting on the same info to see if I should buy it or not (buying it would make them want to make more games after all)

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Supposidly the game is fully translated with the game changes on the 13th. I can't check right now, but hopefully someone posts the new version or updates the creator's page.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Supposidly the game is fully translated with the game changes on the 13th. I can't check right now, but hopefully someone posts the new version or updates the creator's page.
Considering that dude bought the game and posted yesterday, I'd imagine they have the most recent version already. Which is why this is an actual F moment.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Apparently the dev had a comunication issue with the translator and they were unable to deliver the full english translation on the release date, according to a response from him on one of the comments on the ci-en page, the full translation should be delivered in about 2 days.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Just purchased updated version 2.11

Partially translated, from my understanding full translation should be coming relatively soon.
This is the APK version.

Last edited:

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
Managed to get the [Love] token. First you need to have [Trust], then you can use the flirt talk command when you have maxed Charm stat (the bottom tentacle in the upgrade menu). After you do that the trust token changes to [???] and the next time you enter there will be a short dialogue after which you can choose to become lovers.

... that said, maxing up Charm takes fucking 3850 skill points, I don't see a way to get it legitimately given how little points you gain, even if you were buying the +100 skill points drink every day.

Cheat Engine works for this, you can edit both SP and cash. For SP scan for Float values, for money 4 Byte values.

Another tip, patch up your game with unity autotranslator, it works alright and -usually- has enough time to translate the girls' lines as they say them, that way you can play on Jap setting and see the REAL skill descriptions, since on Eng some of them are missing and some are straight out wrong.
I have successfully gotten to the trust token [???] without cheats

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes