Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
How do you "convince" the girls to join you without rape? Best I could do was getting a trust token but that didn't seem to do anything.

Reactions: oaklash

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Managed to get Captain to [Dependant] status.
Still need to experiment on other things, but this is what I've found:

Proceeding

- Don't bother talking to Captain. Only talk to her once to get the "Push her down" button active on the first day, or use the tentacles immediately.
- When you finally get to the invasion, you might gain a game over if you didn't train your inkling properly... so remember to save regularly!
- If you lose the encounter it restarts the match, so don't worry about your save.

Shop
- On day 3, the Black market opens. You have 50,000 coins to start with. The descriptions are missing in English, but if you use the live translate option from translator++ you can kinda gleam some info. Most important are the orange potion and the pink potion. All items are single use.
- The orange potion adds a charm multiplier, and the pink potion adds a libido multiplier. Activate in the CCTV screen.
- The VHS tape allows you to tape what happens to the current girl and gain money from the session. Activate in the CCTV screen. I'm not sure how it works. There is currently no other way to gain money.

Dependent / Love
- For non-mindbreak options, firstly you need to gain the [Trust] symbol. To do this, reach lvl 10 obedience without getting the [Fear] or [Reject] symbol. The [Reject] symbol is active at level 3 rejection, while the [Fear] symbol's requirements are unknown. Gaining [Trust] doesn't mean she'll fight for you.
- After gaining [Trust], you'll need to reach lvl 100 libido to obtain the [Dependent] symbol. She'll now fight for you!
- To reach lvl 100 libido easily, focus on one specific place to pleasure, and keep spamming it. Making her cum gives Like points and Obedience points.
- Do not fuck her. You'll gain too much rejection and fear points and be forced into the mindbreak route. You'll get to fuck her properly if you get the [Dependent] symbol.
- Fear goes down if you visit and don't scare her.
- The creator stated that you can gain a [Love] symbol by successfully charming her, but I haven't figured out how yet. Apparently it has something to do with talking to her?

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
- The creator stated that you can gain a [Love] symbol by successfully charming her, but I haven't figured out how yet. Apparently it has something to do with talking to her?
Perhaps, and I may be wrong as I am blindly guessing, it may be literally tied to the "Charm" stat.
In the talk options you have three choices, which the second to last one is "Flirt", perhaps with high enough charm and that you may gain the [Love]?

Reactions: GreenPee

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Managed to get the [Love] token. First you need to have [Trust], then you can use the flirt talk command when you have maxed Charm stat (the bottom tentacle in the upgrade menu). After you do that the trust token changes to [???] and the next time you enter there will be a short dialogue after which you can choose to become lovers.

... that said, maxing up Charm takes fucking 3850 skill points, I don't see a way to get it legitimatelly given how little points you gain, even if you were buying the +100 skill points drink every day.

Cheat Engine works for this, you can edit both SP and cash. For SP scan for Float values, for money 4 Byte values.

Another tip, patch up your game with unity autotranslator, it works alright and -usually- has enough time to translate the girls' lines as they say them, that way you can play on Jap setting and see the REAL skill descriptions, since on Eng some of them are missing and some are straight out wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrakkenShakal

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Lol, fuck that's unplayable. What's the point of language settings that don't work?

Seth06

Dec 23, 2022
Guys do you want have a discord server to discuss about the new Inkling heroes and others?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I've done some tests on the effects of leveling up charm and talking in general, here's how it seems to work:

-Charm affects only the commands in talk menu, higer Charm means better Like gains if the command succeeds
-Effect of talk commands gets weaker every time they are used, lowering stat gains down to 0 for the current session
-Talk commands don't lower the girls' HP, only yours (good for Callie whose HP fucking sucks).
-Each command has a Charm requirement, the requirements change depending on acquired symbols (see spreadsheet)
-Requirements seem to be the same for all girls
-Naughty Chat also has a Like stat requirement (not high, around 20, points not levels)
-Flirt command can only be used when you have [Trust] and is an instant win button, if it succeeds the girl gets [???] status
-Orange potion multiplies your current Charm

In general, talking is pretty bad, groping and making them cum gives Like stat (obedience) way faster. Not lowering the girls HP is very good though.

In my previous post I said that you need to spend 3850 skill points on Charm to take the girl over well turns out you only need 1400 and level 7 Charm IF you go in potted. Spreadsheet below shows which commands can be used at given Charm levels. Since you can't grope Marie in the current version, talking her up is the only way to get the good ending (all girls have [Love] symbol) without cheating right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Good news everyone, the next bug fix is releasing this weekend. Apparently some endings were locked out for some people even if they had the requirements.

There's 3 endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The calculation for the tape mechanic is also revealed, its

(Number of female climax + tentacle training + V loss) * 2.5 bonus (If you have the taping skill)

And everytime you tape the same girl, the money gained decreases. Currently the decrease is very high, which will be fixed.

In general, talking is pretty bad, groping and making them cum gives Like stat (obedience) way faster. Not lowering the girls HP is very good though.

In my previous post I said that you need to spend 3850 skill points on Charm to take the girl over well turns out you only need 1400 and level 7 Charm IF you go in potted. Spreadsheet below shows which commands can be used at given Charm levels. Since you can't grope Marie in the current version, talking her up is the only way to get the good ending (all girls have [Love] symbol) without cheating right now.
What's the general gameplan then? I feel like you'll need to rush Agent 3's love route or you'll waste too much time to train/charm Callie (whose, as you said, HP fucking sucks which doubles the time needed to train her), not to mention the horrible money-making mechanic that limits your purchases.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Considering that the second game seems to follow the bad ending timeline of the first one, I wonder if Tukada has plans to also add other agents, if not Agent 8/Veemo herself to this game.
Like, can you imagine? Girl goes out of her way to rescue one of her role models (the Captain) just to find out she's been turned into a sex slave to the guy that broke your heart, now that would be wild. Good way to tug them heartstrings.

Also because I need me a redemption arc, can't just go making me the bad guy and leave at it smh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iron209555

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Considering that the second game seems to follow the bad ending timeline of the first one, I wonder if Tukada has plans to also add other agents, if not Agent 8/Veemo herself to this game.
It's actually the third game, the first game was about the orange squid, she's the shopkeeper in Takorefle. Link to that should be somewhere in this thread.

The dev also teased about adding "secret characters" in the latest Ci-en post.

What's the general gameplan then? I feel like you'll need to rush Agent 3's love route or you'll waste too much time to train/charm Callie (whose, as you said, HP fucking sucks which doubles the time needed to train her), not to mention the horrible money-making mechanic that limits your purchases.
Right now I really don't know, you somehow need to make enough money to buy ~13 exp drinks for powerleveling charm alone if you wanna win Marie over and I couldn't even break even on video tape cost while recording the Commander without the high quality video skill (which is so far down the skill tree I don't even consider it a real option). Callie videos seem to make at least 3 times more money but then again you need to get her to a point where you even can record her without raping her and ruining the good route. Now god forbid you're also playing on hard difficulty and taking the 1k daily upkeep up your ass...

Of course there's the love and "reset" potions in the shop but the pricetags on those are just absurd.

There's either some kind of goldmine we're missing or the dev didn't intend to make the game "winnable" at this stage.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Right now I really don't know, you somehow need to make enough money to buy ~13 exp drinks for powerleveling charm alone if you wanna win Marie over and I couldn't even break even on video tape cost while recording the Commander without the high quality video skill (which is so far down the skill tree I don't even consider it a real option). Callie videos seem to make at least 3 times more money but then again you need to get her to a point where you even can record her without raping her and ruining the good route. Now god forbid you're also playing on hard difficulty and taking the 1k daily upkeep up your ass...

Of course there's the love and "reset" potions in the shop but the pricetags on those are just absurd.

There's either some kind of goldmine we're missing or the dev didn't intend to make the game "winnable" at this stage.
Let's not forget the training XP node that doesn't seem to do jack shit, how the amount of XP you get is negligible past the first couple skill levels/nodes, how groping eats stamina without doing jack shit if you click too early, the inability to cause a character to climax with a particular body part if you hit the sensitivity cap, how talking is completely useless for the most part (you can only chat a couple times a day at low levels for negligible returns) and how text is untranslated or straight up missing in the English setting.

In short, the game is really poorly put together at the moment and doesn't even have a debug mode. And did the dev even go back and patch the many gamebreaking bugs in Octomassage?

• Sad
Reactions: GreenPee

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I didn't see any mention of money or rebalancing in the changelog so I'm probably going to skip that version.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Agent 2's fixed.

In addition, it will be a version that reflects the bug fixes and requests reported last week.
In addition, I have made it easier to see the state of the cumming, added a clear notation to the save data, and fixed other minor bugs.
Until now, due to a problem, double or triple place same time cumming was unable, but now, it became available.
...What's double/triple cumming?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I didn't see any mention of money or rebalancing in the changelog so I'm probably going to skip that version.
Apparently the profits from videomaking were bugged and you're supposed to earn ~100k per video if you "do well", at least according to a comment the dev made.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes