Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how the hell you can go to shop and battle? I don't have that option
Have you paid attention to what version of the game that guide is for. Lurk more.

OP hasn't been updated because there's a huge untranslated chunk of the new text and we're waiting for an update that is supposedly coming, but the dev had drama in their other game that they have only just finished.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Greenpee has the peer reviewed guide search the thread for it. It's the most complicated ending so not a stupid question.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
What is the specific process?
You need to keep seeing the receptionist, give her gifts and give her a special ink. Before going home to see veemo you'll get a text from the receptionist. Go to her instead, have sex. Eventually you'll confess and lose veemo.

f5kingcome

Jun 1, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the 3rd scene (The one between the Octo girl masturbating and the sex scene in the cg area) ive gotten every ending and scene but that one

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
Step by step guide (2.20):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
considering the number of people having trouble getting the ending (me included) despite following the instructions, wouldn't it help instead if you recorded a video of the step-by-step process? there might be a part that we miss there.

Sep 7, 2023
Managed to get the [Love] token. First you need to have [Trust], then you can use the flirt talk command when you have maxed Charm stat (the bottom tentacle in the upgrade menu). After you do that the trust token changes to [???] and the next time you enter there will be a short dialogue after which you can choose to become lovers.

... that said, maxing up Charm takes fucking 3850 skill points, I don't see a way to get it legitimatelly given how little points you gain, even if you were buying the +100 skill points drink every day.

Cheat Engine works for this, you can edit both SP and cash. For SP scan for Float values, for money 4 Byte values.

Another tip, patch up your game with unity autotranslator, it works alright and -usually- has enough time to translate the girls' lines as they say them, that way you can play on Jap setting and see the REAL skill descriptions, since on Eng some of them are missing and some are straight out wrong.
There's an item that gives 2000 upgrade points that appears on certain days.

euroedo

Mar 25, 2020
Kinda necroing, but I think I messed something up lol. I got the massage girl to lvl inf love, and I can't seem to deny staying at her home now... which is kinda bad lol
There are 2 options, one in english and another, greyed out and in japanese which I assume is the "don't stay" one

Quick edit: apparently, I have to accept going to Veemo's house first, then check the glasses girl's message and go with her instead. Then, the next day you answer Veemo's messages and you have no other option but to go to her house this day. Then, the whole ending starts playing out. Quite the read, and it made me feel like a bastard lol

Edit 2: Does somebody have the newer video files? Since the ones on OP are kinda outdated and don't include anything from the recepcionist

Last edited:

V1NT4G3

Mar 15, 2024
So it looks like the download here is for the free release of the game, which only has one of the endings (octoling girl). The full version apparently has 3 endings, including one for the receptionist, which is where the image on the original post is from. The downloads for all the old versions including the paid ones are on kemono, but here is the "full" version in case anyone wants it.

タコリフレ Octo massage ver2.21(PC)

Mega

Pass:

e72r_TOXfTNAZfdNYoJ8_jPcLCqcWsfqYJomkn_YK_4

タコリフレ Octo massage ver2.21(apk)

Mega

Pass:

jzj6VpxYDmhRSv-Wgqv-yRdr_5RhrpOOOZOIAkjycVI

apparently this version isnt fully translated, but im not positive cuz i havent played it all.

also kemono link:

also also; can people take talk about the other game to the other games page? it makes this comments section hella confusing if you are trying to work out what is supposed to be in this game.
these links no longer work, mega says the link is broken or the file's been removed.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes