• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, this looks really nice and sounds promising. Scenario and stuff.
Just found it by chance cause someone had a banner and link in his signature.
Going to check this out for sure.
Thank you, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Just got through the current content. - This is really really nice and atmospheric! Even gets spicy right from the start.

I like the pacing, the way characters are introduced, the pleasant sounds and music.
Lots of little details like people passing by in the background or eyes blinking make the game come alive where lots of Visual Novels fail and appear rather static. That's got quite the impact. Well done!

And rather high production value. Renders are very nice. Dialogoes are short and to the point instead of overly long and stating the obvious or describing what the image already shows. Thats good for the flow and I like that a lot. No ten pages of how good or bad fucking feels for the actors. :ROFLMAO: Faces and expressions do the talking. The pacing reminds me of Desert Stalker by Zetan. And that's high praise.

Lots of cute girls too!
Especially like Talitha, Carmine and Trisha so far. Trisha looks a lot like a girl I know.
Looking forward to further development! Good luck and have lots of fun and success with your fine project, CaramelCowboy!

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Just got through the current content. - This is really really nice and atmospheric! Even gets spicy right from the start.

I like the pacing, the way characters are introduced, the pleasant sounds and music.
Lots of little details like people passing by in the background or eyes blinking make the game come alive where lots of Visual Novels fail and appear rather static. That's got quite the impact. Well done!

And rather high production value. Renders are very nice. Dialogoes are short and to the point instead of overly long and stating the obvious or describing what the image already shows. Thats good for the flow and I like that a lot. No ten pages of how good or bad fucking feels for the actors. :ROFLMAO: Faces and expressions do the talking. The pacing reminds me of Desert Stalker by Zetan. And that's high praise.

Lots of cute girls too!
Especially like Talitha, Carmine and Trisha so far. Trisha looks a lot like a girl I know.
Looking forward to further development! Good luck and have lots of fun and success with your fine project, CaramelCowboy!
Omg thank you for all that. I strongly believe in 'Show, don't tell' and I try to do that with this game (I'm sure I don't always succeed). The next release will be done by the end of this month. I sometimes post public weekly updates on , so I'll link them here when the next one's up. Should be in 4 days.
Thank you for leaving a review and being so generous with it. I'm very grateful.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Great game so far. The only "annoying" thing is that every girl is in love with the MC.
I can understand why, but it's sooo unreal.
All the other stuff are good.
Keep going this way(y)
Ooh understandable. I agree with that aspect maybe being kinda annoying.

My pov if you're interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for playing!

ps : Hang in there. The girl who doesn't like mc is just around the corner..ish

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Great game so far. The only "annoying" thing is that every girl is in love with the MC.
I can understand why, but it's sooo unreal.
All the other stuff are good.
Keep going this way(y)
Pffffft! Unreal for YOU maybe! Everywhere I go every woman instantly wants to jump in bed with me. I'm so busy I have to make appointments 3 weeks out. Even famous women come up to me and........then my alarm goes off. :cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pffffft! Unreal for YOU maybe! Everywhere I go every woman instantly wants to jump in bed with me. I'm so busy I have to make appointments 3 weeks out. Even famous women come up to me and........then my alarm goes off. :cry:
you dont need that last part...better to leave something to readers imagination:WeSmart::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: wolfwelp

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Just read the weekly update. Thanks for the info, CaramelCowboy. :)
It's so good that you have fun doing this. Good vibes, beautiful girls, friendly and motivated dev... I have a very good feeling about this project. Might well join the ranks of supporters soon.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Think I got the title of this game from the end credits of another game. Took me some time to start playing it but goddamn.... I should have start earlier.

Nice pacing in the game, cute chitchat between chars, nice rendered models, gj on keeping the village feeling "alive" with moving ppl in the background for example, I like the free roaming parts too (nothing exaggerating, just some point and click with a bonus/secret image here and there and not to forget the sound/music ofc feels refreshing to hear a char actually knocking on a door ;)) .... yep, I'm following this one.

How many episodes/chapters is Caramel aiming for?
There is quite some potential in this story.

Keep up the good work, will wait 1-2 episodes more to see if content quality- and quantitywise keeps approx. the same before supporting.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Think I got the title of this game from the end credits of another game. Took me some time to start playing it but goddamn.... I should have start earlier.

Nice pacing in the game, cute chitchat between chars, nice rendered models, gj on keeping the village feeling "alive" with moving ppl in the background for example, I like the free roaming parts too (nothing exaggerating, just some point and click with a bonus/secret image here and there and not to forget the sound/music ofc feels refreshing to hear a char actually knocking on a door ;)) .... yep, I'm following this one.

How many episodes/chapters is Caramel aiming for?
There is quite some potential in this story.

Keep up the good work, will wait 1-2 episodes more to see if content quality- and quantitywise keeps approx. the same before supporting.
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Are you sure you saw my game at the end credits of another? If yes, I gotta find out which game that is and thank them.

I plan on v1.0 being a 'full release'
This doesn't mean we'll go from 0.1-0.9 because I have a lot of content I want to put in before even ending this.
So some of the versions will be split up like 0.2a , 0.2b etc. I won't push these to 0.2z of course, but I'm guessing a maximum of a,b,c versions should be enough to squeeze in content. Can't give you an exact number of episodes unfortunately because I can't really predict what I think of adding besides the main plot. I want this game to have a decent amount of side 'non plot' content. Optional of course.
Like content you'd see in games like dragon age , divinity etc. just side quests if you want more interaction with the world and characters.
Time wise, This will go on for more than a year since I'm aiming for one release every 2 months. It'll hopefully get faster when I can buy a PC and move on from my laptop.
Thank you for playing!

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Are you sure you saw my game at the end credits of another? If yes, I gotta find out which game that is and thank them.
I'm pretty sure, I will have to check which one it was.... If I find it I'll let you know ;)
2 other games were also in the list.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
patpost.jpg

This week has been so busy for me that I didn't even realize I forgot about my weekly post. (my bad) For those who celebrate it, Happy Easter!

I'm finally getting close to the end of rendering, which is the most time consuming part of development for me. I ended up wanting to add another scene to the update. What can I say, this is becoming a habit. I think I'm happy with the scenes an update has, and then I suddenly come up with another scene that I really want to include.

Render count is at 490ish right now. I still have scenes to render so we're definitely crossing 500.

This update will have a little more plot leak than the previous releases which had them only at the end. The plot should start unraveling at a steadier pace starting with the next update. All the content so far has really just been an introduction to me (yes...a long introduction.)

I'm heading out of town on the 29th and I'll be back some time between May 4th-5th. We'll be done with the update by then but just in case there's a small delay for whatever reason, I'll have my laptop with me and so I'll keep you all posted. I don't foresee any delays but I've learnt that with these things, you just never know.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you like the update!

-CC

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
View attachment 1766754

This week has been so busy for me that I didn't even realize I forgot about my weekly post. (my bad) For those who celebrate it, Happy Easter!

I'm finally getting close to the end of rendering, which is the most time consuming part of development for me. I ended up wanting to add another scene to the update. What can I say, this is becoming a habit. I think I'm happy with the scenes an update has, and then I suddenly come up with another scene that I really want to include.

Render count is at 490ish right now. I still have scenes to render so we're definitely crossing 500.

This update will have a little more plot leak than the previous releases which had them only at the end. The plot should start unraveling at a steadier pace starting with the next update. All the content so far has really just been an introduction to me (yes...a long introduction.)

I'm heading out of town on the 29th and I'll be back some time between May 4th-5th. We'll be done with the update by then but just in case there's a small delay for whatever reason, I'll have my laptop with me and so I'll keep you all posted. I don't foresee any delays but I've learnt that with these things, you just never know.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you like the update!

-CC

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished my first ever playthrough of this amazing game! Even if it's not super long currently (which is expected of 0.2) I haven't made any breaks while playing it, which is quite rare for me. It kept me interested, I was eager to see how the story and game progresses. One of the very few games where I find every single female character attractive and so far all of them (aunt included) would be part of my harem, which again I have to say is rare, there's always one or more girls I tend to skip out on, but not this time.

Can't wait for future updates, wish everything best to Caramel Cowboy and this game! Hope everything goes smoothly as you work on this amazing game, you have done absolutely superb job with it. Thank you! Please keep it up!

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Just finished my first ever playthrough of this amazing game! Even if it's not super long currently (which is expected of 0.2) I haven't made any breaks while playing it, which is quite rare for me. It kept me interested, I was eager to see how the story and game progresses. One of the very few games where I find every single female character attractive and so far all of them (aunt included) would be part of my harem, which again I have to say is rare, there's always one or more girls I tend to skip out on, but not this time.

Can't wait for future updates, wish everything best to Caramel Cowboy and this game! Hope everything goes smoothly as you work on this amazing game, you have done absolutely superb job with it. Thank you! Please keep it up!
Thank you for playing :love:
The next update will be done by the end of this month. Hopefully before the 29th when I have to travel. If I cant upload by the 29th, it'll be up when I get wifi next.(May 1st-2nd)
If you have any questions or want to just donate a TV or something, feel free to message on the games discord.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Playing this game I definitely had no gripes about the women liking the MC too much(Can't believe that's an issue). In this type of game and setting it only makes sense. I mean it's not like you left home when you were 9 because your "Landlord" kicked you out and now you've returned home after years in the unknown to live with your "Landlady" because your "Landlord" died.

I like this game though. (y)

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes