4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
For anyone curious about who the mysterious question mark LI might be, it's most likely Luneira (the elf providing power to MC's sword).
I don't think the last LI will be luneira, she would of already have been one if that we're the case. I'm going to go with the wildcard pick and say its going to the vampire lords sister whos been mentioned multiple times already. Could be a cool enemy to lovers type thing.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think the last LI will be luneira, she would of already have been one if that we're the case. I'm going to go with the wildcard pick and say its going to the vampire lords sister whos been mentioned multiple times already. Could be a cool enemy to lovers type thing.
I don't know why, but somehow I got this feeling that she might be the Vampire sister:unsure:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don't know why, but somehow I got this feeling that she might be the Vampire sister:unsure:
Considering she is in the banner alongside 3 of the 4 confirmed LI's, (except Nev), I'm pretty confident that Leliana is the 5th LI, or Dev is trying to throw me off his real plan.

And, considering how lovely, nice, cheerful and friendly she is, I reckon you might be onto something.

TSB_BANNER.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Swordbearer [v0.8] [Caramel Cowboy] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.8 [457 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Swordbearer [v0.8] [Caramel Cowboy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Please update your mod? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
It's been a while, so I don't remember much from the game. But your feeling could be cause of the outfit she is wearing(darker red would in the shirt would complete the vampire look), the sort of Kate Beckinsale's haircut (movie Underworld), and more importantly the high collar jacket she is waring in the banner of the VN. So yeah, I don't even know her, but I'd guess the same.

Reactions: larry69

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game will look and play. This is what I included with my Adjustment file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the image frame background).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using the ALT m keys together will bring up the tool's search function.)
  • Also included a mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key.

Installation: Extract and merge my game folder with your titles game folder.

Enjoy the new visual changes.

Regards.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes