4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I've only got as far as the "Swordbearer" dream sequence, but that alone made the wait worth it. For some reason that really spoke to me. It was very well done, and just flowed well. (y)

Ok, gotta go finish the update :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Who is the woman that walks by just as you arrive at Ryden's house? She passes by in a split second, but has to be one of the most beautiful characters I've seen in any game. Hopefully she can be a one-off or something. Great game btw, can't wait to see the next update.
Just a random model honestly. I thought she was too pretty to be a random too but I'll keep that in mind for future randoms :LOL:

So some of the side quest advantages of sandbox, but avoidable? Good idea! (y)
The only reward is a mini story. So it's more for people who want to expand on the swordbearer world. they won't be super long. Some will have slightly dramatic themes like some of my scenes do. (I love writing those parts)

The most recent reviews all talk about this being a great merge of "fantasy and harem", yet there is no harem tag. Curios
I wasn't sure if I should include the tag yet because the mc is still new to all this and hasn't given it any real thought. I'll probably add it when he realizes that he needs to be more aware of his choices. But there's definitely going to be a harem path.
edit : It's currently under planned tags so that's why the reviewers probably know it exists.

Stat points (like health, energy etc) for mc is upcoming ???
Will probably be too grindy for the story. Even if there's no requirement like 'have x health to beat this boss', it'll just feel like an empty system that serves no purpose. And if it serves a purpose, it'll become grindy which I'm staying away from. Since this is my first time doing this, I want to keep it simple.

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Ok, I've only got as far as the "Swordbearer" dream sequence, but that alone made the wait worth it. For some reason that really spoke to me. It was very well done, and just flowed well. (y)

Ok, gotta go finish the update :LOL:
Fun fact. I came up with that scene while I was passing out so I decided to turn it into a dream scene in the game :LOL:
I've been having trouble sleeping lately because the plot is always on my mind so I'm trying to fix that by writing the plot first and then working on renders later.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Major bug alert : A Steam player who went through the code made me realize that there's a major bug that makes you skip your last night with Talitha entirely. I was wondering why people thought there was only 'black screen + text' for Talitha. There's actually a little scene in there and an error on my part made the game skip a couple of blocks of code. I've fixed it and I'll reupload the link right now.

The scene takes place after the scene with Amaris staring out the window. By default, it skips to 'Talitha spends the night..'etc. There's actually a whole other scene before that text should pop up.
The fixed version : You get a scene where Talitha actually spends the night and you get to see some of it in this episode.

Sorry for the fuck up. Uploading soon. Keep an eye on this post or a new one very soon
FYI... I used the stand alone patch (1.95 megs) with the WT mod installed, to see the evening scene with Tal. But I noticed using the mod at its present state, prevents that scene showing up. I then backed up my saves, deleted my modded version and extracted the game again without the mod. I then applied the game patch, and that fixed that missing scene w/ Tal.

Thanks very much for the quick reply with a fix.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game still interprets not being a creep as having decided not to pursue Talitha, but at least now there's a warning to that effect; the MC still describes Talitha's room as "the scene of the crime" despite not having spied on her.
The scene with Carmine also still portrays the MC as sexually inexperienced, despite this playing no part in any of the other sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, not much happened in this latest update but what was there was fine (I can see in the script that there were also some scenes with Talitha if on her path). I appreciate the efforts the dev makes to make the setting come alive with action and incidental characters in the background of shots: That sort of thing takes time but makes a massive difference.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
The game still interprets not being a creep as having decided not to pursue Talitha, but at least now there's a warning to that effect; the MC still describes Talitha's room as "the scene of the crime" despite not having spied on her.
The scene with Carmine also still portrays the MC as sexually inexperienced, despite this playing no part in any of the other sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, not much happened in this latest update but what was there was fine (I can see in the script that there were also some scenes with Talitha if on her path). I appreciate the efforts the dev makes to make the setting come alive with action and incidental characters in the background of shots: That sort of thing takes time but makes a massive difference.
Yeah those are things I had on my to do list and honestly I didn’t get time to mess with them. Someone brought it up in pms and i told them I’d add an option to pursue Talitha without peeping because it makes sense. There should be a way to start the relationship without peeping. Too much was going on and I didn’t want to mess with variables when I was so close to the release date so I kept those on hold. I’ll fix those parts when I get the chance.

the Carmine part is just supposed to mean that mc has had vanilla sex before. He’s not a virgin. But hasn’t been with an experienced woman.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah those are things I had on my to do list and honestly I didn’t get time to mess with them. Someone brought it up in pms and i told them I’d add an option to pursue Talitha without peeping because it makes sense. There should be a way to start the relationship without peeping. Too much was going on and I didn’t want to mess with variables when I was so close to the release date so I kept those on hold. I’ll fix those parts when I get the chance.

the Carmine part is just supposed to mean that mc has had vanilla sex before. He’s not a virgin. But hasn’t been with an experienced woman.
Yeah, I was that someone, so I knew you were intending to address it eventually. No rush.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Still can't get around it. Are scenes & LI going to be forced going forward?
None of the LIs are forced. You can play with 0 LIs too but it’ll just be boring. The only scene that’s ‘forced’ if I’d even call it that is the first hj scene. There are a few other tweaks that were done in a test script like some mentioned in a few comments above that didn’t get implemented because of system issues I had. So the Steam release + game breaking bugs had a higher priority over a small % of preference adjustments. They’ll be added though

edit :I know the player can’t avoid it right now but forced is a strong word and if the mc was resisting but still had to go through it, I’d call if forced.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really hope we see Lanya again soon, such a tease, but best girl imo.
That being said Samira and (not aunt) Arina are nice too :sneaky:

As for the younger ones Trisha all the way.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes