4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Just have to say who travels somewhere and leaves weapons at home?
Script mentions they sent their stuff on ahead.

And who travels without their weapons and possessions? Someone who doesn't want their creator to have to work extra hard dealing with additional renders including annoying packs, that's who. :D

(Honestly, I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a 4th-wall-break joke about that.)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Script mentions they sent their stuff on ahead.

And who travels without their weapons and possessions? Someone who doesn't want their creator to have to work extra hard dealing with additional renders including annoying packs, that's who. :D

(Honestly, I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a 4th-wall-break joke about that.)
Yeah, I'm learning Daz3d to make a game. You give your character a sword, great!....now.....what do I do with it when they're not using it. Almost no weapons come with scabbards or holsters and it's hard as shit getting them lined up to fit in if they do.....just "...and they sent all their shit ahead of them..." and be done with it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Swordbearer [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + WT MOD & Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 550mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Oct 17, 2020
Quick random question:
Is there any content worth another download in this version? I mean, from 0.3 to 0.4, that is.

Just thought I'd ask since the Changelog hasn't been changed since v0.2 or so, I think lol.

Anyway, really looking forward to the rest of the game though, especially that December update that CaramelCowboy mentioned(y) Super excited to see where this goes! Keep up the amazing work though!:cool:

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Quick random question:
Is there any content worth another download in this version? I mean, from 0.3 to 0.4, that is.

Just thought I'd ask since the Changelog hasn't been changed since v0.2 or so, I think lol.

Anyway, really looking forward to the rest of the game though, especially that December update that CaramelCowboy mentioned(y) Super excited to see where this goes! Keep up the amazing work though!:cool:
This isn't really 0.4 and is just a part of it so I'd wait if I were you. There's a little that happens here but I'd say most of it is filler content. Only download it if you don't mind the stupid jokes this VN has to offer.

When you dont give the option of doing it inside or not... sorry but thats boring af
The Swordbearer will become The Impregnator when he's a little more confident and grown up. Stay tuned!

FiRo:)

Mar 11, 2021
CaramelCowboy, good evening in version 0.4 you may have an error in the script 696-697 there is a dialogue when the Herald says Hello, then in the dialogue is obtained so:
Aren: Aahh!
mc: Eat him instead!
mc: Wait, what?
Aren: I mean uhh...
mc: You're the worst.
I understand that these two lines 696-697 may have been mixed up and maybe it should be the other way around:
mc: Aahh!
Aren: Eat him instead!
Please reconsider, please, maybe I'm wrong, who know)

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
CaramelCowboy, good evening in version 0.4 you may have an error in the script 696-697 there is a dialogue when the Herald says Hello, then in the dialogue is obtained so:
Aren: Aahh!
mc: Eat him instead!
mc: Wait, what?
Aren: I mean uhh...
mc: You're the worst.
I understand that these two lines 696-697 may have been mixed up and maybe it should be the other way around:
mc: Aahh!
Aren: Eat him instead!
Please reconsider, please, maybe I'm wrong, who know)
Hey Firo! It's patched on the Steam and Patreon version but I guess it's just not uploaded here

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes