4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a sweet update. Just a nice relaxing moment before heading back off. One thing I do always love is your attention to the background. I love seeing those little interactions in the background, they are a lot of fun. But overall, yeah, this was a nice relaxing update. Almost as you can say, the calm before the storm lol?

Thanks for the update and look forward to the second part. :)

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
For those who prefer lewd scenes / more plot content, I suggest waiting. This was a very very casual 'filler' update. I wanted to post an update because it had been a while. The episode should've been much longer but I'll make up for it in the next part. I had a few workflow issues this time and couldn't focus for a long time. Didn't want to squeeze in random crap just for the sake of having a long update so I decided to go with the shorter one. I knew it wouldn't be too well received :LOL: but it's all good. The next episode will make up for it.
Just posting this so people won't have to wonder if they should wait/play.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I really love this game,really do,but this update was very boring apart of short chicks fight on the end of it. Have a feeling that meeting travelers(and learning lot abouth them) it's not that important for story to progress or at least not now. We(I)have been expecting much more interesting stuff after they left a village,maybe hoping for new characters(not travelers or gay giant thats for sure),seeing where they will be trained, etc. We didn't learned almost anything new and update wasn't that short. Shame. I hope future ones won't be this vanilla.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I've been wandering around this game for while and i'm glad i decide to try it. I really like this game so far. I'm enjoying the humor quite a lot, the banters are fun. So far if devs continue and won't screw up somewhere than this is gonna be one the tops fantasy avn out there. Honestly i really like the writing, it's engaging and well crafted but i feel like there comes times where the story will have to speed up a bit, The pacing in some parts feel bit off, like it's draging a bit. I wish only best of luck to devs, looking forward for future updates.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
He decidido hacer un pequeño tutorial aquí. Este mod resaltará la elección que te da puntos. Encontré que este juego es realmente interesante y espero que al desarrollador del juego CaramelCowboy no le importe que lo publique. Espero que disfruten
P/s: Actualizado a v0.3
P/s 2: he actualizado el archivo fijo
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
[/COTIZAR]

bro update your mod please
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game is really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy don't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
P/s: Updated to v0.3
P/s 2: I 've updated the fixed file
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
bro, update your mod please.

Reactions: D3ssel

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I really love this game,really do,but this update was very boring apart of short chicks fight on the end of it. Have a feeling that meeting travelers(and learning lot abouth them) it's not that important for story to progress or at least not now. We(I)have been expecting much more interesting stuff after they left a village,maybe hoping for new characters(not travelers or gay giant thats for sure),seeing where they will be trained, etc. We didn't learned almost anything new and update wasn't that short. Shame. I hope future ones won't be this vanilla.
I know it's just speculation on my part, but the whole interaction and dialogue with Yalandre especially, but Yansen and Ylandreia too about the North and maybe even the artifact ( and the book Yalandre specifically points out )seemed like it could be important backstory or lore.. feels like it might even be a place we visit eventually.. Also, it seems you could easily skip out on this information by the choices presented..

To say we "almost didn't learn anything new" really depends on the choices you made and what direction CaramelCowboy has planned with the story.. ( if it is indeed foreshadowing, lore in the world he is creating with the story )

Though I do agree, it feels like a kinda stretched out departure, slowburn at the moment. There were a ton of renders/stuff going on in the background, attention to detail which made it interesting and fun.. especially if you opted for all dialogue/interest.
I hope it all comes together and becomes more clear with the next update. It's still really interesting vn in my opnion and I look forward to the direction the story develops.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update last night and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Meeting the new characters and spending time with them was good, and I guess it comes to show that the dev wanted to pace the journey a bit, instead of rushing everyone to the Capital in an instant.

So far Nevaeha remains firmly at the top as my favorite LIs out of them all.
But I do like Lyra quite a bit as well (even though not as much as Nevaeha).

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Hmm i get this update was a downtime casual moment, But I feel like this entire story bit could be picked up and inserted it to happen during 'one of the training quests/days' and it wont change a thing, all the background shenanigans and funny bodyguard were all good additions but this didnt really do anything.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
so whens update 0.4 out ???
Part of it is out. But I suggest waiting if you want more content. This one is a filler episode with a few plot leaks that some people noticed.

Hmm i get this update was a downtime casual moment, But I feel like this entire story bit could be picked up and inserted it to happen during 'one of the training quests/days' and it wont change a thing, all the background shenanigans and funny bodyguard were all good additions but this didnt really do anything.
Yeah it's just a filler episode with a few plot leaks haha. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but it was something worth trying since I was behind on development. I hope you like the next one since it'll have a lot of plot development. I have to space this thing out according to what I planned earlier so it ends at the right time. These fillers will sometimes come up though and the aim is that they should show up with meatier content backing them up and not have a complete episode focused on them.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Part of it is out. But I suggest waiting if you want more content. This one is a filler episode with a few plot leaks that some people noticed.

Yeah it's just a filler episode with a few plot leaks haha. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but it was something worth trying since I was behind on development. I hope you like the next one since it'll have a lot of plot development. I have to space this thing out according to what I planned earlier so it ends at the right time. These fillers will sometimes come up though and the aim is that they should show up with meatier content backing them up and not have a complete episode focused on them.
fixing-leak-with-flex-tape.png

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Glad to see an update so early, even if it's just a filler. Great job so far man, I'll wait for a bigger chunk to bite on, I can't hold myself to go through it and then have to wait for more, hopefully all goes well and we'll get a really nice experience from the next big update.

Thanks again, man.

• Red Heart

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes