4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, we are on a pirate site so saying we don't ever pirate a VN would be hypocritical :)

Let's hope it pops up soon!
I dunno...the dev said that Steam gets the full v0.3 today and patreon gets the '2-3 extra scenes' that they did not get for the August 2nd release. Bearing in mind Steam's ToS and the fact the patrons are paying, then unless a beautifully charitable patron has pity on our poor destitute souls :cry::cry:...we gonna wait some more.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dunno...the dev said that Steam gets the full v0.3 today and patreon gets the '2-3 extra scenes' that they did not get for the August 2nd release. Bearing in mind Steam's ToS and the fact the patrons are paying, then unless a beautifully charitable patron has pity on our poor destitute souls :cry::cry:...we gonna wait some more.
waiting isnt a big deal, assuming it will come here eventually...in the foreseeable future :HideThePain:
the general lack of any comments regarding the latest update is the weird thing.
cant believe no one of 80+patrons is a f95zooner.
even in less popular games, after an update, while it hasnt been leaked here yet, there are few comments (apart from "we need a hero" classic:BootyTime:) regarding its new content, bugs etc...
while we wait my brother did you choose a girl for your waifu

here is mine
View attachment 1973194
good choice brother(y)
my waifus are in my sig;):cool::p

Sep 3, 2020
waiting isnt a big deal, assuming it will come here eventually...in the foreseeable future :HideThePain:
the general lack of any comments regarding the latest update is the weird thing.
cant believe no one of 80+patrons is a f95zooner.
even in less popular games, after an update, while it hasnt been leaked here yet, there are few comments (apart from "we need a hero" classic:BootyTime:) regarding its new content, bugs etc...

good choice brother(y)
my waifus are in my sig;):cool::p
beautiful brother beautiful but think about it since I don't like to cheat she's the only one I've been with since the start of the game

but who knows I love bad girls and girls that can fight so I do have my eyes on the girl with the mask

I didn't pick the other girls because they're too sweet and nice

I don't like sweet and nice girls I like girls that can kill me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
beautiful brother beautiful but think about it since I don't like to cheat she's the only one I've been with since the start of the game

but who knows I love bad girls and girls that can fight so I do have my eyes on the girl with the mask

I didn't pick the other girls because they're too sweet and nice

I don't like sweet and nice girls I like girls that can kill me
considering your preferences for dangerous girls, it is perfectly reasonable to not mess around too much :WeSmart: :BootyTime:

Sep 3, 2020
considering your preferences for dangerous girls, it is perfectly reasonable to not mess around too much :WeSmart: :BootyTime:
it's more than that

I don't mess around at all monogamy is who I am it's in my blood

if I ever decide that the girl with the mask is more my type I will start over a new game and be with her alone

and before you say anything I don't really care about missing content

Reactions: xbinhoux and Abhai

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys. I realize the game hasn't been leaked yet. I'm sure someone will leak the Steam version which will be up in a few hours. (Aka me on a new account to make my game look famous enough to leak). IF by some miracle it doesn't get leaked, I'll eventually post it here but a while after Steam gets it. Sorry to do this. Let's hope someone beats me to it

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys. I realize the game hasn't been leaked yet. I'm sure someone will leak the Steam version which will be up in a few hours. (Aka me on a new account to make my game look famous enough to leak). IF by some miracle it doesn't get leaked, I'll eventually post it here but a while after Steam gets it. Sorry to do this. Let's hope someone beats me to it
As Abhai said, we don't mind the wait, it's good that you have loyal Patreon's. It's just weird that there hasn't been any mention of the new update in a week.

That being said, I'm REALLY looking forward to play again :)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Leaked or not you still deserve every dollar for this great game! :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The finished version comes out today per the developer, the "beta" version has been out since 8.1.22, IMO it's worth waiting for the full version.
As stated, it's more the fact that it hasn't even been mentioned than it being leaked here.

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
O CaramelCowboy alt account, where art thou? :Kappa:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Congrats on reaching 100 patrons on patreon(y)
fdfd.gif
May you reach 500 soon enough:coffee:

p.s.
And now for celebrating that milestone, wth is that public release of 0.3:BootyTime:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
A small for people who have supported the game. This includes the f95 community so I wanted to share the link here with you guys.

For those who are lazy to read and just want the image,
arinia bonus.jpg

Congrats on reaching 100 patrons on patreon(y)
View attachment 1977697
May you reach 500 soon enough:coffee:

p.s.
And now for celebrating that milestone, wth is that public release of 0.3:BootyTime:
I THINK, the link has been shared. 100 patrons is definitely a celebration for me. Now we just wait for a trusty uploader to confirm it haha.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes