4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
A small for people who have supported the game. This includes the f95 community so I wanted to share the link here with you guys.

For those who are lazy to read and just want the image,
View attachment 1978205

I THINK, the link has been shared. 100 patrons is definitely a celebration for me. Now we just wait for a trusty uploader to confirm it haha.
Patron 99 here, congrats on reaching 100 cowboy : )

To celebrate with f95 here is the link :coffee:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Patron 99 here, congrats on reaching 100 cowboy : )

To celebrate with f95 here is the link :coffee:
The Swordbearer 0.3 - Google Drev

You look good in blue.

For those downloading before it's officially up on f95, please know there's a small bug in the third replay where the game continues to go on even after the replay has ended. It's fixed but hasn't been patched yet.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

You look good in blue.

For those downloading before it's officially up on f95, please know there's a small bug in the third replay where the game continues to go on even after the replay has ended. It's fixed but hasn't been patched yet.
Error only on gallery??

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Swordbearer [v0.3] [Caramel Cowboy] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.28GB
Repack size: 468MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Official BugFix2 (1.93MB) =
Notice: If you already have the repack (from below links in spoiler, they are still valid) just use BugFix2, no need to download the whole thing again... for more info on what is fixed, go here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Great update!
This game had a great start, and it is becoming better with each update.
My mc is gonna have really...hard..time with all those women around.
Looking forward to next updates!

BTW, dont think anyone has shared this public patreon post regarding future developing plans, so just in case someone is interested gonna drop it here:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Great update!

BTW, dont think anyone has shared this public patreon post regarding future developing plans, so just in case someone is interested gonna drop it here:
makes me woried its heading in a sandbox direction

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
makes me woried its heading in a sandbox direction
I personally stay away from sandbox games because I don't have the patience to play them plus there's no way I'm coding a sandbox game so It's definitely not going there. Could you elaborate a little so I know what makes it feel that way? Any feedback helps.

Dialogue box is black. Need opacity slider
Not sure why because I got rid of dialogue boxes by default from the beginning so they never show up when I play. Are you playing from the Gdrive link that was shared?

• Hey there
Reactions: Saphfire and Abhai

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I personally stay away from sandbox games because I don't have the patience to play them plus there's no way I'm coding a sandbox game so It's definitely not going there. Could you elaborate a little so I know what makes it feel that way? Any feedback helps.
I think he meant from the post from Abhai about the future update. The "bounty board" and optional side quests sound like something that would be in a sandbox game and not a VN.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Great update!

Full disclosure, I had some time issues with a few scenes because I was trying to catch up with the time I lost so I decided to try using this style where you see flashbacks in the next episode about stuff you missed in the previous one. The scenes will come up in the next episode. Already working on Arina's scene.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not sure why because I got rid of dialogue boxes by default from the beginning so they never show up when I play. Are you playing from the Gdrive link that was shared?
he is playing 3rd party android port, most probably.
you will get acquaintanced with paapi and all his alt-accounts in no time obviously:HideThePain:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I think he meant from the post from Abhai about the future update. The "bounty board" and optional side quests sound like something that would be in a sandbox game and not a VN.
Aah I see. Understandable fear especially with the bounty board. Think of it this way. Before a plot event takes place, you'll get a choice to check the board first. If you don't want to, you can just move on with the plot. There are no rewards from the board except a mini story that you can just ignore. So there's no grinding. I also don't want it to be you clicking all over the place looking for stuff. It will be a very simple menu choice whether you want to do a side quest or ignore it.

Edit : A very rough example of this can be - You're facing your room door. Menu : 1) Leave , 2) Check the board.
If you pick leave, your plot goes on.
If you click check the board, you just check the board. Don't like a quest description? There's a back menu taking you back to your room. Sorry if this sounds complex but it's really simple I promise haha. I'm no expert at code so I'll always make these things as simple as possible because I prefer simple games.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

i meant from what was in the post that i replied to nothing in the game im glad to hear that its not but the wording when most devs say similar thing next thing you know you have to be at a place at exact time to continue the story

Reactions: CaramelCowboy
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes