4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No one of the links for download the compressed game is funtional, At least for my. Can anyone put a functional link, please??
Thanks.
only gofile has been expired.
pixeldrain is up and working.
there are alos zippy, anonfile, mixdrop links for alternative compressed versions.
you have plenty to choose from.

Reactions: xapican

Iron_havoc

Jan 8, 2020
Ok so i just discovered this and decided to give it a go, honestly came in expecting something quite generic. I have been very pleasantly surprised so far, So much so that i felt like i needed to give some words, even though i only played up to the hangout at Ernie's tavern.

While it really does not feel like i have exited a prologue of sorts, every now and then one of these games just gives you the right vibe. Its just so nice and soothing to play. At no moment have i felt bored, even it being fairly simple and straightforward story and plotwise. (Again, haven't gone that far, and there is no issue with simple either).

Absolutely loving the renders, the girls look absolutely beautiful. The characters brush what would usually be called cliché, but never go overboard, feels like there is personality in each scene, even though you can see where the direction its probably going. Which honestly is quite rare to find.

But the main reason why i think this has been so enjoyable has got to be sound. I LOVE the music in this, really well picked to match the mood of scenes, and overall just BANGERS. It honestly feels like it could be a soundtrack to a movie, like How to Train Your Dragon meets DnD. I literally sat listening to the music for a good 8 minutes without even looking at the screen it is that good.

Safe to say i see a LOT of potential here, dev should really feel proud of their work so far! And i'm going to be gladly following this game now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the forced lewd scene with the prostitute is still in game, even if the dev said he wanted to change that. what is that for a romance story if you start already on Talitha's Path and the first thing the MC does is Cheating on her, that ruins it completely for me!
i wouldnt call it a big deal considering the whole setup, though I might sound as hypocrite considering I dont like enforced scenes/characters as well. it shouldnt be that hard to modify, and make the whole bordel visit optional regardless.

it had to be said though that Ive seen much worse/enforced scenes and characters in way more popular games of much more experienced developers...there almost no one complains in that regard considering those characters are favs of many players (despite not being integral to the story in that way), so here is that, a bit of hypocrisy (not saying you or me in particular, yet in general sense we all are prone to it).

my only advice would be - consider it as a part of the story where mc grows up, and enjoy this great game/story.

Jan 10, 2022
consider it as a part of the story where mc grows up, and enjoy this great game/story.
I'll leave it at that, even though I completely disagree with it.

it shouldnt be that hard to modify, and make the whole bordel visit optional regardless.
exactly, and that was what he already said before the last update, i don't understand where the problem is to make that scene avoidable. he loses players like me just bc of that, and that makes him look lazy. i would just uninstall the game and be fine with it if he would say that it was planned like this and he doesn't want to change it, ok so be it. but don't say you want to change that and then you don't or you need a year just to make that scene avoidable.

btw. even the idea to say you make a romance game where you are not forced into a harem and the first thing the mc does is cheating with a prostitute is not pretty smart at least not if there is not some drama planned. if that was just to give the players an early lewd scene then i wouldn't call it clever to say it gently.

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I'll leave it at that, even though I completely disagree with it.

exactly, and that was what he already said before the last update, i don't understand where the problem is to make that scene avoidable. he loses players like me just bc of that, and that makes him look lazy. i would just uninstall the game and be fine with it if he would say that it was planned like this and he doesn't want to change it, ok so be it. but don't say you want to change that and then you don't or you need a year just to make that scene avoidable.

btw. even the idea to say you make a romance game where you are not forced into a harem and the first thing the mc does is cheating with a prostitute is not pretty smart at least not if there is not some drama planned. if that was just to give the players an early lewd scene then i wouldn't call it clever to say it gently.
You're not entirely wrong about the lazy part. It's PART of it but I'll get better at managing stuff. All of my releases have been so messy with planned deadlines so I end up having a chaotic last few days and even the easy stuff like the brothel scene change gets delayed. I'll win you back!

Also, sorry f95, I've been in the Middle East for all of February and I couldn't access the site unless I had a VPN. I could barely get on my patreon page (yes even that was blocked) with the vpn so getting on f95 would've been worse. I just got back today.

Jan 10, 2022
You're not entirely wrong about the lazy part. It's PART of it but I'll get better at managing stuff. All of my releases have been so messy with planned deadlines so I end up having a chaotic last few days and even the easy stuff like the brothel scene change gets delayed. I'll win you back!

Also, sorry f95, I've been in the Middle East for all of February and I couldn't access the site unless I had a VPN. I could barely get on my patreon page (yes even that was blocked) with the vpn so getting on f95 would've been worse. I just got back today.
i respect your sincere reply and still hope to enjoy your game in the future, i will wait ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I was skeptical about adding this one but I went ahead with it anyway because

The only sex scene in this release takes place in a brothel and I plan on keeping that as part of the story even when *COU if GH* the MC moves to the capital.
Is it possible to avoid scenes with prostitutes?

Sep 3, 2020
Leaving this here so I can quote it in the future if the topic comes up. Warning : kind of a read -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a pretty mage

View attachment 2472930
thank you for letting me know brother

I don't like force sex scenes as you know

I'm very monogamous if you remember I'm saving myself for one particular girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
what can I say my brother I'm a weird guy I don't like any forced sexual content

but yeah me and you are the same I don't care about missing out on content in a game
Personally I prefer to be the one who decides. And since I'm only interested in the content with the LIs that the MC is going to end up having a romantic relationship at the end of the game, and that's not going to be the case for any of the prostitutes, then I'm going to wait until the handjob can be avoided.

Sep 3, 2020
Personally I prefer to be the one who decides. And since I'm only interested in the content with the LIs that the MC is going to end up having a romantic relationship at the end of the game, and that's not going to be the case for any of the prostitutes, then I'm going to wait until the handjob can be avoided.
yeah I'm with you as much as I love the game and I do love the game

I'm going to wait

besides like I said I've already chosen My One True Love and it's probably going to be a while before she shows up again sooo

and on a side note, I think my girl is the most attractive girl in the game

I like girls with a dark and dangerous edge and she has that

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yeah I'm with you as much as I love the game and I do love the game

I'm going to wait

besides like I said I've already chosen My One True Love and it's probably going to be a while before she shows up again sooo

and on a side note, I think my girl is the most attractive girl in the game

I like girls with a dark and dangerous edge and she has that
As long as I can end the game with the MC having a romantic relationship with all the LIs that I like, I find it fine.

Sep 3, 2020
As long as I can end the game with the MC having a romantic relationship with all the LIs that I like, I find it fine.
I hope we get an ending with the girls we like and it's part of the game

you know what I mean with some games sometimes. the Romantic relationships don't feel a part of the story

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If it's just a handjob, it's not so bad. In any case, I find it okay to lose the side story content with prostitutes.
The MC doesn't expect the interaction with her in the first place, the visit to the brothel is a gift, and he didn't know it was a brothel before entering. The woman in question also (1) doesn't stay a prostitute; and (2) did say she only used her hands at the brothel. The whole interaction is actually pretty light-hearted and sweet, not at all tawdry. If the player chooses, later on she and the MC talk for a while and become friends, and she tells him she quit working at the brothel, and implies she hadn't been working there for long when they first met. She is likely to be a minor romantic side character in the starter town later on in the story when the MC returns, like a few other LIs there are. She does not talk in detail about past relationships, though she mentions having given up a child in the past (after the father abandoned her).

Sep 3, 2020
The MC doesn't expect the interaction with her in the first place, the visit to the brothel is a gift, and he didn't know it was a brothel before entering. The woman in question also (1) doesn't stay a prostitute; and (2) did say she only used her hands at the brothel. The whole interaction is actually pretty light-hearted and sweet, not at all tawdry. If the player chooses, later on she and the MC talk for a while and become friends, and she tells him she quit working at the brothel, and implies she hadn't been working there for long when they first met. She is likely to be a minor romantic side character in the starter town later on in the story when the MC returns, like a few other LIs there are. She does not talk in detail about past relationships, though she mentions having given up a child in the past (after the father abandoned her).
wait now I remember I played that part already

and yes I didn't like it but I just ignored it and pray it wouldn't happen again

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It doesn't stop being a handjob in a brothel, and I still only want scenes with the LIs that will have a romantic relationship with the MC. In my case, if she gives the handjob to the MC she's not going to interest me as a LI, if she doesn't give it, there's a remote chance that she will.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes