4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, Moving your residence does this to your mind :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: If I'm confusing you with another Dev which is switching country, take it as a confimation of my statement (I'm moving myself too) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
damy you guys...you all are moving somewhere, lucky you! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
damy you guys...you all are moving somewhere, lucky you! :BootyTime:
I`m almost certain after your coment that I confused him with the one in your Right Signature !
(by the way I got lucky this time I "lost" the box with my Mother in Law presents ;) :sneaky:tsk tsk how clumsy I'am:D:D)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I got goosebumps when the King was talking about swordbearer, then laughed my ass off when I saw the next scene:KEK:. Great job dev. This game is a hidden gem right now.

• Haha
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When can we expect the release of the new update here????
This month! I'm moving to another country in June (that's partly what my 1 month absence in February was for - I had to go visit the other country and check on rents and stuff). The update is pretty much done but I'm using this next week until the end of the month to add stuff that I suddenly think of. Haven't read any of the comments here for a while. Had too much on my plate but I'll get back here after I post the update. Besides the planning/packing for the move and development, I struggle with keeping up with the social stuff and that includes replying here.
Some of you probably saw these already but I'm posting it here for those who didn't :

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes