4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So far the game's been mostly exposition, setting up the pieces for the plot. All fairly well-written and nicely put together, but yeah, the pacing is ... leisurely.
to be Fair there was a complete change of country, plus dev was allways honest about, I thing this 2 -4 months added to the normal Update time between 05 and 06 Is the exeption he had a 3 month cycle if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: gojira667

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
to be Fair there was a complete change of country, plus dev was allways honest about, I thing this 2 -4 months added to the normal Update time between 05 and 06 Is the exeption he had a 3 month cycle if I'm not mistaken.
We were talking about the pacing in the game, not the development time. The release frequency has been pretty reasonable, I think.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We were talking about the pacing in the game, not the development time. The release frequency has been pretty reasonable, I think.
Mi bad sorry guy's, yeah It is pretty slow that is for shure, although he is very solid with the plot, my impresion was that he took the pacing now that they are at Stormfall a bit up, I'm still happy with what we get.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems being a creep is still the way for the MC to show interest in other people, this time staring at Astrid's tits being a prerequisite to get the follow-up scene with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.5
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Please update the mod for 0.6

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
This game is very confusing on who are the LI's and who aren't. I mean we go on the dancer's path in one town and now we are in the Capital with new women and nothing about if we will see the others again with the exception of your "aunt" again and it's just business as usual.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
It seems being a creep is still the way for the MC to show interest in other people, this time staring at Astrid's tits being a prerequisite to get the follow-up scene with her.
I really don't like this kind of variable locking/pathing, I do want to try this vn but if picking these kind of choices is the only way to get any LI then this game is probably not for me. See, I actively avoid playing as a creep/full-on perv mc even if it's just for gags.

In any case, good luck dev.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I really don't like this kind of variable locking/pathing, I do want to try this vn but if picking these kind of choices is the only way to get any LI then this game is probably not for me. See, I actively avoid playing as a creep/full-on perv mc even if it's just for gags.

You have to let the girls know you're interested. It's only pervy if she's not interested back and then you were doomed to strike out anyway, so what the hell, YOLO it. ;)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
You have to let the girls know you're interested. It's only pervy if she's not interested back and then you were doomed to strike out anyway, so what the hell, YOLO it. ;)
What's wrong with asking them out directly? or simply hanging out with them, spend some time? and i'm very sure there are at least dozen other different means to achieve that without being a creep and without adding objectionable traits to MC's personality.
As you said if they are not interested they will decline either way, the significant difference here is you are just burying yourself by behaving that way and not just in front of that particular LI but also other LIs and characters present at that scene.

Protagonist's personality is a very important thing to me, make or break a game kind of thing and in the past month alone I have deleted 10+ games because of this same trope. I do get where you are coming from, perhaps some LIs prefer it this way for whatever reasons and in that case that's their character it's highly unlikely that all the LIs prefers the creepy/pervy behaviour
however, mc choosing to behave that way regardlessly just to gauge LIs interest is just bad and that's how it's seems to be the case here.

This is all just how i perceive main character in the vn and nothing else so don't mind it too much.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Neveha : Solo un puñado de personas estan realmente cerca mio; yo puedo contarlas con una mano
1701100184555.png
clasical Google translation, in this case I made reverse trans (manual) and googled it.
It is even writen in a good high register (literate) spanish, (was edited so it makes sense in english and fit, spanish speaking people express this different due to gramar rules which not apply in english
The same happens to the other sentence; with Iselda, semiautomatic translations convey literaly, manual translations convey conceptual, that is the point here.
Caramel would benefit if he had someone who proofread his translations, (would slow down the process a bit) but for Native English speakers, the language would be more natural to their ears.
Iselda again: coloquial in spanish Paz y Amor , coloquial in english Love and peace just the other way around.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I really don't like this kind of variable locking/pathing, I do want to try this vn but if picking these kind of choices is the only way to get any LI then this game is probably not for me.
Since I've been critical of this issue in the past with other characters in the game, I should note that this time it's just required for a follow-up scene with the woman in question; it's not clear if it'll be a requirement in order to get on her path at all.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017

For this one I'm pretty sure in the long run you don't have to be a creep to get on an LI path. For perving on Astrid's tits during the feast you get a lewd reward and the promise of more cause she's ok with you doing it, as shown earlier by her not caring you check her ass out at training, but the Astrid romance flag is set in the code earlier in the game if you agree with Aren that Astrid is cute.

edit: Also CaramelCowboy, really nice update. Top stuff! I like where the game is going. I laughed at some of the silly jokes more than i should have too. Especially the respected pie thief notice haha.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What's wrong with asking them out directly? or simply hanging out with them, spend some time? and i'm very sure there are at least dozen other different means to achieve that without being a creep and without adding objectionable traits to MC's personality.
As you said if they are not interested they will decline either way, the significant difference here is you are just burying yourself by behaving that way and not just in front of that particular LI but also other LIs and characters present at that scene.

Protagonist's personality is a very important thing to me, make or break a game kind of thing and in the past month alone I have deleted 10+ games because of this same trope. I do get where you are coming from, perhaps some LIs prefer it this way for whatever reasons and in that case that's their character it's highly unlikely that all the LIs prefers the creepy/pervy behaviour
however, mc choosing to behave that way regardlessly just to gauge LIs interest is just bad and that's how it's seems to be the case here.

This is all just how i perceive main character in the vn and nothing else so don't mind it too much.
Come on ... it was a glance at the (very revealing) cleavage, is this really such a big deal? Are you like a priest or something? And if a woman likes you irl, she wont mind you taking a glance at her cleavage

And this is coming from someone who hates nothing more than these creepy sleepmolesting shithead-mc's but it just isnt like that here.

He's more like an easily distraced young guy than a perving creep and everything is very comedic anyway

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Come on ... it was a glance at the (very revealing) cleavage, is this really such a big deal? Are you like a priest or something? And if a woman likes you irl, she wont mind you taking a glance at her cleavage
She could've easily chosen to wear something with a higher neckline, but she didn't...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes