4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.5
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Didn't see one so ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
there is and always has been an Android version of this game, now even with version 0.6 thanks to !berserker.....

Why the hell is it so hard for people to use a simple search function? I'm guessing everyone here has used Google sometime? Same thing basically........

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSwordbearer-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
For 2 years of development and a 0.6 version, nothing actually happens in this game, its like we still are on the second update and the game somewhat new....and this game has a good amount of gameplay time, at this pace will took 2 more years for something to happen and more than 10 years to finish...and im not talking about sexual content.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For 2 years of development and a 0.6 version, nothing actually happens in this game, its like we still are on the second update and the game somewhat new....and this game has a good amount of gameplay time, at this pace will took 2 more years for something to happen and more than 10 years to finish...and im not talking about sexual content.
Ok

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update CaramelCowboy ; Loved every minute of It, hope that the new enviorment has brought you inspiration, Kudos great job ablsolutely worth the wait !

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
So now you can avoid one ho, but if you go for Samira you get assaulted by the next one....with no way to tell her to fuck off. And MC even says he will ask for her next time. How about no? I don't even want to go there ever again.
And btw. even if you avoid the redhead ho MC still thinks about painting her with his cum while talkin to Lyra.... :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: Dragis and qaywsx

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that bit coming at the start of the update when I'm completely blanking on all of those names was a mean trick.

So far the game's been mostly exposition, setting up the pieces for the plot. All fairly well-written and nicely put together, but yeah, the pacing is ... leisurely.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes