4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope that the little conversation with Carmine at the flower stand (courtesy greetings and that's it) means that there will be no romance or relationship with her.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Lyra wears her quiver on the wrong side for how she shoots and its driving me nuts.
I didn't pay attention. Maybe it's only when she's carrying it but not shooting that the quiver is on the other shoulder. Like a long sword which can be carried on the back though it can't be unsheathed from there.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just finished my first playthrough and I want to give the dev my best compliments, I really loved the game.
The story it's interesting, the MC is likeable ( I personally opted to be always a gentleman because I really liked the outcome) with the right amount of horniness but not to the point of making he looks like a creep, the girls are all adorable ( shout to Talitha, Lyra and Samira at the moment my favourites, though I think I will love all of them in the end).
The humor is fantastic and it's really a plus for the story among with the dialogues that I found well written... Swiftwind best horse ever, wish you the best CaramelCowboy!!!
:giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:

Kvafflem

Apr 4, 2023
Very interesting. A bit too much comedy for me but I guess I'll have to endure. Some of the dialogue options have themed icons, are those there for flavor or does our main character have hidden stats? The current version with 6 episodes seems like a very small part of the story, making me feel that there should be 20 or even 30 more episodes. Which is good - more content, but at the same time: the game will probably be finished in 15 years. Regardless, I enjoyed the VN and look forward for more.
Is Astrid an homage to a certain character from a very well known game? I hope that despite what she said our lovely mentor can become one of the closest partners, I'm quite fond of her.
Keep up the good work, Mr. Cowboy!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some of the dialogue options have themed icons, are those there for flavor or does our main character have hidden stats?
They aren't really hidden stats, but they are the MC's own stats: Friendly, Funny, or Aggressive. I'm assuming they either will have an affect on how people respond to him in various situations as the story continues, or they will determine for certain actions / responses later what the player will see / be allowed to choose.

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
CaramelCowboy I am sure you get this a lot, but your game is a fucking masterpiece! It made me laugh, pay attention to the world, connect with the characters, and enjoy the action (both combat and the wink wink). All in all, impressive work! Can't wait for the next update. Thank you for sharing your world with us! Keep rocking and keep growing!
PS: If this ever comes on steam, then I am buying it.

Reactions: Toni891
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes