4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CaramelCowboy I am sure you get this a lot, but your game is a fucking masterpiece! It made me laugh, pay attention to the world, connect with the characters, and enjoy the action (both combat and the wink wink). All in all, impressive work! Can't wait for the next update. Thank you for sharing your world with us! Keep rocking and keep growing!
PS: If this ever comes on steam, then I am buying it.
and are you waiting for then?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm doing another replay to remind me of the previous content, all while preparing for the next release (and I'm looking forward to it). As well I normally use the 0x52_URM tool to see what is behind story choices, and requirement checks...and I noticed while using it that there are number of MC personality trait point choices that a player can collect.

mc_funny
mc_friendly
mc_flirty
mc_agressive

Will these MC trait choice points define MC's personality later in the story? As I'm wondering how much these points will impact the story, and if they can affect MC's love interest relationships. Are they used as one girl would prefer a MC offering funny responses, vs another trait...? Not sure.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this useful UI tool for anyone that wants an adjustable textbox, as well with a number of other font adjustments. Now if I could only bring in the margins just a bit towards the center (I find the dialog text too close to the corners...I'll see later what I can do to adjust it).

To Install...just extract the game.zip, and merge the extracted game folder with The Sword Bearer game folder. This will add the UI mod located in the quick menu, which is at the bottom of your screen. Enjoy.

screenshot0002.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here's another textbox tool that will allow the user to adjust the opacity of your textbox, as well it comes with a font slider. (And this tool should work with most of the other RenPy titles.)

Also, I much prefer the dialog text positioning with this textbox tool.

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with the Sword Bearer game folder. Also, the settings for this tool is located in the preferences/options location.

Enjoy.

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Did they go all the way already? Damn. I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon
Well, they had 6 whole episodes of heating things up, so it was bound to happen. It seems that Esther might be MC's next target given what happens this update... (he saves her from a bandit)

Well, she's the 'soulmate' of every swordbearer. She was also MC's mother's soulmate too in that sense. Right?
Yes and no. CC describes the connection in a weird way - not too disimilar to Aang's discussion with the guru in A:TLA. See spoiler for details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, no sex with Luneira yet ??
(similaritys to similar quesitons from other well known threads are mere by chance and not Intended)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you slick97 for sharing the Info (this is meant serious not like the nonsense above)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So, no sex with Luneira yet ??
(similaritys to similar quesitons from other well known threads are mere by chance and not Intended)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you slick97 for sharing the Info (this is meant serious not like the nonsense above)
No sex with Luneira yet. Her appearance this update is purely for progressing his character development as well as the main plot a bit.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
slick97 thanks for your infos, one more question, Is the sex with lyra hot? How would you rate it compared to the others we got, is is the best one yet ? can we slap her ass?:devilish:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Swordbearer with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes