4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Update mod my hero!!

Reactions: QaliberDK and Punto

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Update mod my hero!!
Maybe try using the 0x52_URM tool in the meantime... As this tool will show you what's behind most of the story choices. As well show random requirement checks that happen. (This title isn't difficult to find the right choices, but other titles can easily miss points, etc.)

Install: Place the tool into your game folder.

(As the image show the first choice will result in +1 relationship point, as the tool shows.)
screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The transition between scenes in this chapter is really jarring and the ending is quite abrupt ngl. I hope the dev can work on this in future updates.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Please update your mod. :love: :love: (y)(y)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I really like Lyra and I was waiting for this scene since the first episode but I felt like the scene wasn't worth all the waiting.

There were not many sexy moments between them before which would have built the anticipation to begin with. Also the scene was done just for the sack of doing it. There were barely any dialogues, only one position, we don't really get to see the action.

I'm not sure if it was lyra's first time but if it was then dev did her dirty.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really? Take your pick, there's so many moments throughout the chapters. Whether he's doing training or sneaking or responding to his mission, literally all that's missing is a jesters hat.
It is all in the way you look at it, he is goofy, and acts inmature, what doesn't mean that he has not the right skills when the situation arises, I understand that humor is very different and not all people have it.
We shall see if MC shenanigans are gone with the story progression.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
It is all in the way you look at it, he is goofy, and acts inmature, what doesn't mean that he has not the right skills when the situation arises, I understand that humor is very different and not all people have it.
We shall see if MC shenanigans are gone with the story progression.
Yeah, not everyone gets goofy humor, mine is more dark/twisted but I still like some goofyness.
The trouble is balancing it, too much and a character can just become hard to take serious. It's in the eye of the beholder as you say.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, not everyone gets goofy humor, mine is more dark/twisted but I still like some goofyness.
The trouble is balancing it, too much and a character can just become hard to take serious. It's in the eye of the beholder as you say.
Yeah I know, we came across in a few threads ;) , I like personally the Dark / morbid humor sometimes :ROFLMAO: I personally decided to let Caramel Cowboy surprise me, the Swordteacher for example is similar characterized, and for the moment It is a WTF this guy really ?

Reactions: Lun@
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes