4.30 star(s) 58 Votes

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Love your story and art, the time period is wonderful. Would you consider adding incest and or bestiality? (dog, horse even a wolf) These can be optional.
I want to avoid those with the sort of exception it'd be okay if there are monster girl love interests including a centaur lady (another game has one but to avoid this tag on Patreon, had her polymorphed/shapeshifted to humanoid).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I want to avoid those with the sort of exception it'd be okay if there are monster girl love interests including a centaur lady (another game has one but to avoid this tag on Patreon, had her polymorphed/shapeshifted to humanoid).
Sounds good. Works for me. I just see Medieval times as a time of fantasy creatures and people.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I really do not want to scare anyone, but the game is tracking Dog relationship points.

View attachment 3851731

View attachment 3851729
That's the dog from the original village, and it was pretty obviously just for a joke. Note that a few lines down, it's also tracking Kegan RP. Kegan is the blacksmith from the original village, big guy, MC's dad's friend, father of his friend Ryden, the one who didn't come to the capital with MC/Aren/Lyra.

Lots of games use similar stats to track friendship/trust/alliance with non-LI men.

• Haha
Reactions: slick97 and xapican

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That's the dog from the original village, and it was pretty obviously just for a joke. Note that a few lines down, it's also tracking Kegan RP. Kegan is the blacksmith from the original village, big guy, MC's dad's friend, father of his friend Ryden, the one who didn't come to the capital with MC/Aren/Lyra.

Lots of games use similar stats to track friendship/trust/alliance with non-LI men.
I was making a joke based on the last 2 pages of comments!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I was making a joke based on the last 2 pages of comments!
I figured, but I've been around enough to know that the majority of people on this site wouldn't know a joke if it impaled them in the forehead, so it's also important to say it explicitly so they don't start shouting about the game having bestiality.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Note that a few lines down, it's also tracking Kegan RP. Kegan is the blacksmith from the original village, big guy, MC's dad's friend, father of his friend Ryden, the one who didn't come to the capital with MC/Aren/Lyra.
Now I really want an option to seduce Keegan. Have you seen that man's luscious hair?! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: grim019 and Tiur

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I figured, but I've been around enough to know that the majority of people on this site wouldn't know a joke if it impaled them in the forehead, so it's also important to say it explicitly so they don't start shouting about the game having bestiality.
That's true! (y)

Now I really want an option to seduce Keegan. Have you seen that man's luscious hair?! :love:
He has the best hair in the game. Every girl is so jealous of those brilliant locks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Tiur and slick97
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes