4.30 star(s) 63 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
It does kinda have sex scenes just for the sake of having sex scenes though, no? Because all of the sex scenes so far have been filler content, until there's more progress with the main LIs.
It's not like fooling around with random girls at a tavern advances the plot.
I didn't know that I kind of have my eye on one girl in the game and I ignore all the others

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
he's got a thing for blondes like Lyra...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must say Lyra is the one for me in this game ; but she's more of a tomboy.
Dunno about our bro taste about tomboys, he's usually more with women that can crush him verbally while riding him romantically :D

Edit : that hair is every bowling afficionado's dream :whistle:

Sep 3, 2020
I was right !

Told you before bro ; just like I guessed Maeve.
We've been walking the VN worlds for some time now, I know your tastes.

(Also, I could hear Celia and you howling in the bedroom earlier. To my keen detective eye, this was another hint)
giphy.gif

keep it between the two of us is nothing, sacred bro

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 2321028

keep it between the two of us is nothing, sacred bro

by the way, I have a feeling nothing is confirmed but I have a feeling that she is a vampire and if she is

fuck the human race I choose her
What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, don't worry I'll uphold the bro code

I do believe she is, yes

Maybe even, let's say... the sister of the big bad ?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Gave this a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Has a nice wholesome feeling with a decent MC and some nice LI's.
I really liked the interactions and personalities of all the girls. The dev is doing a great job with this, it has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
What's with the insane quality of this VN? The characters all have personalities and feel fully fleshed out, the subplots all building up slowly to reveal the overarching plot, there's even full on sex scenes with despite the slow burn with other characters, and I didn't spot a single grammatical error or spelling mistake. The downtime between updates is going to be brutal with this one...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes