VN Ren'Py Completed The Symbiant [v1.1.7] [HeartCoreDev]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I think you have to put in the free file to get the nsfw content.
Or rather the "free demo" of the game.
In any case it worked for me.

Mar 8, 2020
did it ever happen to anybody that the game had an anti piracy measure? mine stopped me from playing. pretty weird, because it was very late in the game.

Reactions: cynsaur

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
did it ever happen to anybody that the game had an anti piracy measure? mine stopped me from playing. pretty weird, because it was very late in the game.
I can 100% guarantee you that there is 0 anti-piracy measure. Even if I wanted to do that, it would be one unrpa away from getting cracked and the F95 mods wouldn't even let me post it.

What do you see when you're "stopped"? Do you have screenshots?

Mar 8, 2020
I can 100% guarantee you that there is 0 anti-piracy measure. Even if I wanted to do that, it would be one unrpa away from getting cracked and the F95 mods wouldn't even let me post it.

What do you see when you're "stopped"? Do you have screenshots?
I stopped playing the game altogether and played another because I felt too guilty. But I’ll absolutely buy the game because you deserve all the money that you can get.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I stopped playing the game altogether and played another because I felt too guilty. But I’ll absolutely buy the game because you deserve all the money that you can get.
What's this Hypocritical Bullshit?
You "Feel" guilty about pirating this one cuz the dev "deserve to get paid for their work", so you just go pirating from another???

If You Feel bad about Pirating, don't do it.
If you are Pirating, don't act all high and making excuses, Just admit it and move on, nobody cares.

Mar 8, 2020
What's this Hypocritical Bullshit?
You "Feel" guilty about pirating this one cuz the dev "deserve to get paid for their work", so you just go pirating from another???

If You Feel bad about Pirating, don't do it.
If you are Pirating, don't act all high and making excuses, Just admit it and move on, nobody cares.
yeah I feel bad doing it, but I do it because I don’t know if I’ll like the game or not, there have been many times that I bought a game from steam, played beyond the 2 hours for the refund and ended up hating the game, feeling like I wasted my money. In this case I liked the game and chose to support the creators. And the other game was Genshin Impact, which is free.

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I managed to unlock almost everything except scene 28.
I don't know how to unlock it.
Please write how to get there.

Reactions: artemious

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Les scènes 27, 28, 29 et 35 sont-elles dans le jeu ? Impossible de trouver un moyen de les déverrouiller.
[/CITATION]

Je pense qu'il faut acheter tout le jeu pour avoir toutes les scènes.
Si vous avez téléchargé le jeu sur F95, il n'est pas complet.

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I managed to unlock almost everything except scene 28.
I don't know how to unlock it.
Please write how to get there.
In order to help you, I need to know:
- the version number that appears on the bottom right of the title screen (example: "X-0.9.3")
- what appears in the Scene Replay screen

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
In order to help you, I need to know:
- the version number that appears on the bottom right of the title screen (example: "X-0.9.3")
- what appears in the Scene Replay screen
My game version is : S-1.0.8
Thank you "hcdev"

Reactions: hcdev

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
I've just discovered this game and it's amazing! I'm glad that everything is consensual as there's too much noncon already in other games. Sex scenes are hot and Danya and Brahve are so cute together.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSymbiant-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes