4.10 star(s) 34 Votes
Sep 12, 2023
Reaching 1000 dollars is not impossible, for 3 or 4 chapters--- maybe it's not EroMersive
?:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3090289
The thing is like the stock market you need confidence, otherwise it tanks and you lose your ass. With statements like this on a 0.1 release it's like he's setting it up for a self-fulfilling prophecy, since what bit of confidence he had as a 0.1 dev with no previous track record (if you ignore this thread that is, that doesn't seem to be the case, actually a possible record of only abandoned AVNs under a different name) that statement killed it. He might as well have said, "fuck my (potential) fans, they can kiss my ass if they don't give me money."

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Idk how this game is getting 5 stars, It's honestly pretty bad. The women look like plastic surgery experiments gone wrong and the MC is apparently 18 but is treated like a 12 year old, Also a storyline is basically non existent at this point. Current reviews seem really fishy if you ask me.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
I'm not a fan of MILFs, but Mom and Aunt look absolutely stunning, the very sight of them almost makes me hard aha :love:
But the ass and tits could be made a little smaller :sneaky:

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yesss! It is giving massive Demon Boy vibes. What a coincidence:BootyTime:
Joking aside(or not)
Absolutely loved the Characters:love:.
"Landlady:BootyTime:" is looking:devilish:

I believe she is sculpted? Do tell plz.:D
Story is intriguing. Will give it go!

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Carbon_

Last edited: