4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
It just so happens that this game has similar art to the other one and all same: .rpa archive names, modified Fade theme, code for the wt tips (custom, not provided by the theme), image naming scheme, videos file structure, coding style and comments (!!), etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the case can be closed here. Welcome back, EroMersive
EroMersive, might aswell do a apology statement and get back to Demon Boy.

Same concept but worse looking models.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Released a few hours ago and already 47 paying patreons, that has to be some kind of record?
it is upto 65 now i think with 12 being paid wtf does that means now because last i tried to sub to a dev page was i had to pay upfront so i don't get how they calculate that now the total members subbed and the total number paid are vastly different if you scroll to very bottom of "about" section you see that minor detail in the middle of the page at bottom but still not wowing anyone anytime soon with those numbers :ROFLMAO: will wow people if it hits 100 PAID subs not total subbed members then he may be on his way

Last edited:

Carbon_

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
It wasnt even about NTR lol. Dev made a comment about working on his game between his job and school and I asked him something about he balanced his time with that and making his game and how long it took him to learn python and daz and his first release since im thinking about doing a game too but have no clue how I can squeeze in time to learn how let alone actually get to making the game. Lol. Whatever I guess.
I apologize, I might have missed it. I have been taking renders in Daz 3D for a long time. I started with characters and then created short comics with 50-100 renders. After seeing what I could do, I made a game. However, due to some technical issues, I couldn't publish it, and I'm still using that Patreon, so the Patreon might be over a year old. Later, I took everything into my own hands and made this game. As for Python, I can say that ChatGPT did everything for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the Dev's never coming back to this thread again. I'd be surprised if we even reach chapter 4 this time
Well, that comment didn't last long..

No, this isn't mine. There's nothing outside of Patreon. thanks for the heads-up. I'll take a look.
I apologize, I might have missed it. I have been taking renders in Daz 3D for a long time. I started with characters and then created short comics with 50-100 renders. After seeing what I could do, I made a game. However, due to some technical issues, I couldn't publish it, and I'm still using that Patreon, so the Patreon might be over a year old. Later, I took everything into my own hands and made this game. As for Python, I can say that ChatGPT did everything for me.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The Synthetic [Ep. 1] [Carbon]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

JOIN ME:-

#Please Support me its helps to survive me and family# :-

Download link:-

Compressed Android:-
Mega
Clicking on the Settings Menu leads into a Traceback Error:
also the animations are played in a small scale, the rest of the screen is just grey checkered background.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023
Lmfao... This is so outrageous that it's hilarious. This is Scooby doo levels of villainy. Not even DPC pulls off shit like this. And on your first (as if) game as well.

If you don't see this game getting abandoned within the year, you deserve to lose your money.
LOL I don't share/leak for the simple reason if my poor ass paid for it so can everyone else. But yeah resorting to threats like this and it just makes what few people that were willing to bet on him and were even remotely interested in supporting it run for the hills. Piracy of digital shit should be an assumed given and is just part of the cost of doing business. If it bothers him that much he shouldn't be trying to make money with anything made of 1's and 0's, he chose the wrong career. A bandaid partial "fix" would be to move to SS and simply put optional naked loli scenes in it with no patch, that takes care of the F95 piracy by taking advantage of Rule 7, but even then you still have the ATF and LC pirate sites that also don't care about content or have such rules.

Carbon_

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
LOL I don't share/leak for the simple reason if my poor ass paid for it so can everyone else. But yeah resorting to threats like this and it just makes what few people that were willing to bet on him and were even remotely interested in supporting it run for the hills. Piracy of digital shit should be an assumed given and is just part of the cost of doing business. If it bothers him that much he shouldn't be trying to make money with anything made of 1's and 0's, he chose the wrong career. A bandaid partial "fix" would be to move to SS and simply put optional naked loli scenes in it with no patch, that takes care of the F95 piracy by taking advantage of Rule 7, but even then you still have the ATF and LC pirate sites that also don't care about content or have such rules.
I'm not actually against piracy, but I just don't want anyone else to pirate before me. :) I will bring the new chapter of the game here, but first, I'll lower it to the 'Bit buddy' tier. It will stay in beta for a week, then I'll share it in the 'Code Crawler' tier for a shorter period. After that, I promise to bring it here in its flawless and cleanest form. All I ask is for the people here to be patient for two weeks, maybe less.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not actually against piracy, but I just don't want anyone else to pirate before me. :) I will bring the new chapter of the game here, but first, I'll lower it to the 'Bit buddy' tier. It will stay in beta for a week, then I'll share it in the 'Code Crawler' tier for a shorter period. After that, I promise to bring it here in its flawless and cleanest form. All I ask is for the people here to be patient for two weeks, maybe less.
It will be way better you say THIS in your patreon than threat potential supporters with deliberate delays as punishment

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Released a few hours ago and already 47 paying patreons, that has to be some kind of record?
Iirc, that thing about members is the new "fashion" on Patreon (they previously removed the Goals section), practically the "free member" (follower) now appears in the list of total members, but if you look at the "About" section in some cases the "free members" are shown (it depends on the configuration that the owner has on their page), those members don't have access to anything except if the dev makes a free post, so practically what those on Patreon did was change the title from "follower" to "free member" :HideThePain:

Leaving that aside, the mods have been busy in this thread, I see the number of pages go up and down from time to time haha.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Damn chatgpt can do renpy code? thats a big time saver right there. I might need to look into that because that was my biggest hang up to be honest, taking the time to learn it and do it myself when I would rather practice renders or work on the story. gpt 4 right? Its expensive though right, but im sure its worth it. Thank you ill look into that.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes