4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev01.png
Episode 2 - Development Update
Hello everyone,
I'm at my keyboard, writing my first official developer log. First and foremost, I want to thank each of you for your support of my game. I'm grateful to have you on this journey with me.
Now, let’s get to the main topic: I'm currently working on the new episode, and since the script is ready, I've directly moved on to rendering. I've already completed the first two scenes; these were not very lengthy parts. I plan to share previews of these scenes tomorrow. But before that, I want to give you a sneak peek of what's in store for this new episode:
  • The first episode ended in quite a tumultuous way, especially if you chose to watch TV with Arianna. Our first scene focuses on this topic. Does Arianna remember what happened that night?
  • Sarah's visit: In this episode, you'll have the opportunity to explore a route with Sarah, depending on your choices.
  • The last two scenes are of a warmer nature. I'll share more details in the previews.
Aside from these, I guess the most crucial point is the release date. Based on my current rendering speed, I anticipate the release in about a month. However, if there are any setbacks at work or in my personal life, it might be delayed by a few weeks. It's still too early to give a definite release date.
I will continue to keep you updated. Thanks again for your support, and I wish you all great gaming!
Best,
Carbon

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Good guy. Really.
This DEV made the communication error. Demanding or negotiating with consumers of your game is even correct to set a goal and therefore against offering a smooth delivery pace of updates. Now he left hastily. You play me or the baby stops and cries and I go play something else. The profile and design, rendering and graphics are said to resemble another DEV name, I think it's a common practice for PIRATES in this business, the objective is to instigate, create a lot of expectations in the public and then extract as much $$$ as possible, even making small talk fiada. Finally, I downloaded it and saw the problem. I already deleted the game and package. To DEV I recommend once again changing your NICKNAME and be happier next time!

Reactions: ActiveShooter

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
In Demon Boy mom was more appetizing and had more gracefully proportioned, in my opinion. EroMersive (if it's really you), log in and keep working on your previous game, please, instead of churning out pretty much the same thing until the really hot scenes, which we'll have to wait a goddamn long time for again. She was very good and must to be continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
My perception. The game's prologue already presents the idea of history and the opening for an interesting initial opportunity that starts there. The graphic quality, rendering and aesthetics are very good, excellent I say! I read comments already fearing this could be another ABANDONED statistic. But this is not OUR prerogative but only HIS the DEV. He gives an objective description of regular work, university life and that he got into this for fun and games. If this is the case, you will know that you can maintain your pace without despair seeking the POT OF GOLDEN as the great HERD of DEV seeks. MONEY comes in any form, just do it and it happens. That simple. Good game to watch.
kek, did you just got a stroke halfway into the writing?

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
I love the first eps, I'll definitely be a supporter but do be patient. It takes time to get the pateron and words out about the game.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes