4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Just played it. Have to say - THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
The graphics and theme are amazing. + This game has NTR!! And great one at that. :love::love:

Please never drop this game. I am definitely supporting it!!

Hope to see you soon in the next update!:)

Reactions: Carbon_

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
first, is this dev just finish Cyberpunk, his setting feels very like what u see in Cyberpunk
second, why u enable mods then everything will work ok while turning off mods will lead to errors everyline

Carbon_

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Ahaha, folks, I'm really not eroM. Our lighting and postwork techniques are similar. Still, these discussions don't bother me at all, sometimes they even make me laugh. :KEK:

Be a bit more logical, if I were ero, I wouldn't waste time creating something new. It would be more logical to continue with the existing game. I'm truly not ero, folks, sorry to disappoint you.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Ahaha, folks, I'm really not eroM. Our lighting and postwork techniques are similar. Still, these discussions don't bother me at all, sometimes they even make me laugh. :KEK:

Be a bit more logical, if I were ero, I wouldn't waste time creating something new. It would be more logical to continue with the existing game. I'm truly not ero, folks, sorry to disappoint you.
Feels like something Ero would say, what do you say about the same coding style and packages used ?

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Its just silly at this point to pretend not to be the same developer, I immediately recognized the style even before downloading. Its even sillier to pretend this is the first game this developer has created, a new developer doesn't create 10 minutes of gameplay and a GUI that is amazing for the first release.

I really enjoyed Demon boy and was sad to see it abandoned. I don't really understood why the developer let it go considering it was very lucurative at the time. Perhaps he just lost passion for the project.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

dude, you will be bullied ad vitam æternam on this thread if you keep denying the truth, there is no hope of you convincing us, overwhelming evidence is there.

you may have your reasons to start a new game (health, burnout, lost of interest...) It's fine, but have at least have the honor admitting it.

this pattern of starting a new game for the reasons above is quite known here, you're far from being the only one doing that.

Reretki

Mar 8, 2020

Hey Carbon, you made a good game
Ignore the others and continue Just please don't add too many characters to the game and focus on Adriana
I liked the style of ntr and plot And you can be sure I and many others will support you on patreon

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

sus-suspicious.gif

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

It's not just lighting and postwork.

Same scene. Similar story. Same dialogue. And the same character that Ero created.

Reactions: crotch69

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
As someone who never played Demon boy, I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. I've gone from "Why do they think this is Ero lol?" to "OK... I'm pretty sure this is Ero." If it's true best to admit it and take your lumps. If it isn't true the only thing to do is walk the walk. A bit of advice though, lose the 'X amount of support by Y date' mentality. I can't think of a single VN that did that and didn't end up with with the Abandoned tag. I hope this one sticks it looks good.

Reactions: Satarial and Beerus

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
ep2_auntvisit13.png
ep2_auntvisit16.png
ep2_auntvisit15.png
ep2_auntvisit12.png
ep2_auntvisit10.png
Episode 2 - Preview [Sarah]

In this episode, Sarah is paying us a visit. As I mentioned yesterday, there are many choices in this scene, one of which activates a route that brings you even closer to her. Tomorrow, I will share images from a scene that occurs just before this one. However, only 'Code Crawler' tier patrons and above will be able to see it, as it's not possible for me to release NSFW content publicly due to its nature.

In addition, in the coming days, I'll be putting up the designs of two new characters for a vote. One of them will be made public.

Meanwhile, patrons at 'Neural Nomad' tier and above can write their wallpaper requests on Discord. I'll work on them in order and release them gradually.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019

I'm not saying you're EroM, but no one have ever seen both of you at the same time. Yeah, that's what I thought. (jk). Anyway; in the case you isn't you, but is really you, I would say don't stop the other game. The talent is there and people can see it, so being real with the followers and reworking the past game is way better than just leave it as a failure that will shadow your "career", yeah both of them. DB had great potential and this one seems to go on the same way. Devs do reworks from scratch all the time, so isn't too late to save DB and win back followers. Just leaving this here, in case it's you, and if it isn't you, but the you who isn't you gets curious about the similarities passes by, hopefully he can read this and go back to his senses.

shanyp

Jul 31, 2018
The game experience is -- Error as below

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui_scripts/patch.rpy", line 43, in game_text_mod
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ep1.rpyc", line 64, in script
File "D:\Extra\The_Synthetic-pc\The_Synthetic-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 911, in execute
what = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(what) # E1102
File "game/gui_scripts/patch.rpy", line 43, in game_text_mod
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Windows-10-10.0.22635 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Synthetic 1.0
Fri Nov 17 22:31:34 2023

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
At the end of the day, does it matter if he is EroM or not? As I understand it, the reason EroM abandonded his game because it didn't make x amount of $ by x time. Maybe Carbon is EroM and he's just realized that if he puts the work/time in, he will reach his goals. I also know for a fact that if Carbon is EroM then he isn't the first dev to abandon a game and come back under a different name.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes