4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
It's irrelevant if this is Ero or not, people can support the dev if they want to as its their money. I know a lot of people are/were upset with Ero but there's no point in continuing to be upset.

Let's just be happy there's another game on the quality level of Demon Boy.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
EDIT: Holy shit he's still getting paid from the Demon Boy Patreon too, lol
That's the whole grift. Do a bit of the game to hook people into paying monthly. Stop developing and continue reaping the benefits from people who don't realize they should probably unsubscribe. Start another account and do a new game and lure people with the same render quality, stop and now you have two separate accounts that you're getting passive income from.

I'm pretty sure it's more than just Demon Boy too. There were some other games I recall with extremely detailed renders, and the developer threatened that the would not continue development if they did not get enough subscribers immediately.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Ahaha, folks, I'm really not eroM. Our lighting and postwork techniques are similar. Still, these discussions don't bother me at all, sometimes they even make me laugh. :KEK:

Be a bit more logical, if I were ero, I wouldn't waste time creating something new. It would be more logical to continue with the existing game. I'm truly not ero, folks, sorry to disappoint you.
FB_IMG_1699276909574.jpg

Anyway, wish you the best, truly.

Reactions: botc76

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I enjoyed The Synthetic given the little that is in this initial release. The similarities to DB and Ero are kind of hard to ignore for anyone who followed that game, but there is enough differences(including how Carbon's text in the game, here on F95 and on the Patreon page seems in comparison to Ero's text in DB, the Patreon page, on F95 and in the Discord servers) and minor issues I can believe this is someone maybe inspired by DB greatly and truly new to developing things. Really hope Carbon isn't lying about not being Ero and just learning from Ero. The fact this is a legitimate concern and evidence to potentially back this up makes this entire project off-putting, especially as someone who supported DB on Patreon for a year and a half. I sometimes wish DB would continue, but to potentially start a new game and give zero closure regarding DB like not even an official cancellation announcement would suck. If this is truly Carbon's first game, I look forward to the rest of it and how it progresses and apologize for suspecting differently. If this is Ero, this just fucking sucks.

Samsid5975

Apr 29, 2021
Anyways at one point even if we believe he's not ero you can try speaking with ero and take his game and you develop that game it would come in handy

Reactions: Noobie200

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
More like people not realizing this is Ero grifting is sad, because he's likely going to get away with another account that generates passive income.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who literally beg to be cheated on.

Reactions: crotch69 and Beerus
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes