4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Who cares, as long as it's sucking money from NTR fans it's a win-win in my book.
With a few more game like these they will eventually run out of funding and it will put a stop to NTR once and for all.
You see a grifter but i see a hero :KEK:
Ultimately naive.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Good Grief.

What are people wailing about. Netorare is clearly marked in the tags. The developer Carbon_ has clearly stated that it is avoidable, so why is there so much whining about it? As for informing people that you're not playing it because of NTR? Okay :rolleyes: It's not really going to impact anyone else's decisions. Move on. :rolleyes::coffee:
I'm not on either side of the fence, don't care if a game has or doesn't have NTR but holy shit every new release has the same anti-ntr brigade immediately, the entitlement is something else.

Literally, if a game has a tag you don't like...don't play it. There is a tag filtering system here for a reason, complaining about tags you don't like on a pirate site is insane. Why not go and make a game with all the tags you want, or just not play the ones with the tags that are deal breakers for you like the rest of us instead of trying to bully the dev for making the game/story they want to make, not what you want? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
More like people not realizing this is Ero grifting is sad, because he's likely going to get away with another account that generates passive income.
when i saw the game i immediately thought of ero. the same rendering style as demon boy. even the way of the dialog is similar.

even the end of "pay money or this game cease to exist" gives off that vibe.

and i dont get it, dude can make proper game so why not commit.
and if it turns out its not ero then fine and dandy and ill apologize
but till then, ill be on the fence that it is him.

I'm not on either side of the fence, don't care if a game has or doesn't have NTR but holy shit every new release has the same anti-ntr brigade immediately, the entitlement is something else.

Literally, if a game has a tag you don't like...don't play it. There is a tag filtering system here for a reason, complaining about tags you don't like on a pirate site is insane. Why not go and make a game with all the tags you want, or just not play the ones with the tags that are deal breakers for you like the rest of us instead of trying to bully the dev for making the game/story they want to make, not what you want? :ROFLMAO:
agreed. I dont much care for ntr or not. i mean fuck, people acting like people dude fuck. i feel like if you treat a certain character a certain way they should be able to say fuck u im mean imma fuck this dude/girl.

you dont have to watch the scene, but fuck people acting like you out there to attack them personally lmao.

play it or dont. avoid it if its an option and move the fuck on.

tom882

Jun 30, 2017

utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

Public Poll - Choose Amber's Appearance

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018

utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

Public Poll - Choose Amber's Appearance
Wanted to give Carbon the benefit of the doubt, but this makes it obvious unless this is some sort of joke. Please just complete DB.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes