Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really need to stop playing a lot of the games on here
I have lost count of the number of games I like that have died this year alone

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To be fair, there were lots of "red flags", but that's alright. Not the end of the world. He'll come back with a new alias and a new game.
Source: trust me bro
He'll probably work hard on masking his style so that he's not found out as quickly.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I’m so confuse why he’s acting like this. People love his game and he clearly have the talent. Why is he trying to shed his identity for?

just comeback, apologize and finish DB and then continue this game. People might be angry with his bullshit but they’ll mellow out after they nut a few times to Nicole’s fat ass.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Dude just forgot to delete his discord server which gonna be deleted in few minutes but i trust him he will not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He'll probably work hard on masking his style so that he's not found out as quickly.
I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff
Do you think he was the same dev as Demon Boy?

Its disappointing If he is the same guy because doing stuff like this just hurts honest devs imo

Reactions: ActiveShooter

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I mean is not this like a dumb move from his part? From what little knowledge I have patreon pays till the end of the month and people can simply ask for a refund, so i don't see why go and do all this for literally nothing.

Reactions: crotch69

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff
Do you think he was the same dev as Demon Boy?

Its disappointing If he is the same guy because doing stuff like this just hurts honest devs imo
Yes I do. The first time I saw the preview images in the OP I thought, "That looks like EroMersive". Very similar style and skin/textures. The game code was the same. The way he presented choices to reach different routes were the same. How he runs his subscription sites are the same. Someone even posted images from Patreon where Aunt Lydia from DB was there. If these were just stock models from Daz it wouldn't be a big deal. But they are quite customized. If I were to be proven wrong, I'd man up and apologize. I don't think that will happen, though.

Feb 3, 2019
Im part of discord. Said

"My account is currently under review due to a high volume of complaints. I am currently in communication with the Patreon security team. I received an email stating that my account was closed due to sexually violent (blackmail) content, but there is no such content on my page."

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Look I understand the frustration that this new dev could be ero, what if he is genuinely not. I'm not familiar ero's track record but I believe in giving people a chance. So, maybe instead of shouting and talking shit, just let the dev work and prove himself. And complaining his Patreon without any proof his very low.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Im part of discord. Said

"My account is currently under review due to a high volume of complaints. I am currently in communication with the Patreon security team. I received an email stating that my account was closed due to sexually violent (blackmail) content, but there is no such content on my page."
That's what I thought, the situation was way too dumb to be real

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Oh wow so people kept reporting him, prolly because they are mad at him for thinking he's Ero. I can't blame them. Let's see if he continues the game. Never expected this scenario happening, it's only been a week since he posted his game.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sombramain22

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022
Technically, what mom does at the end is rape. MC even says "Stop" in a couple of lines :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if he also had an incest "mod" and renders with "Mom" in the phone on the Patreon download.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Lmao, relax no one is reporting him because of the shit with Ero. Or else Ero old patreon page would have been taken down too but it’s not.

Reactions: enfuego

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Guys pls stop reporting him for now. He is Ero (99% sure), but lets give him a chance. His games are best in class. If he abandon this and fade away again, i will report both his pages myself and call on you all do the same.
Btw he made same mistake again sticking with Patreon. Don't fkn use it, rules became to strict, go SubscribeStar!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
can someone post the new discord link? the one in front page expired. I want to ask if hes still working on the game while he resolves the patreon issue.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes